First 70 degree

Posted By: Grandin  Posted On: Mar 24th, 2010  Filed Under: Weather

Whoa i was watching the news and the weather came on and we could be in our first 70 next week possible. I was so stoked finally get some warm around here. There saying it could be mostly sunny and 74 on easter sunday now thats what im saying! Mostly on easter it's cloudy or cold or wet. So im hopeing this comes threw. Seems like when april first hits this year like magic it suddenly gets into the upper 60's to mid 70's. I'm not complaining no way.

1. TheMaineMan says:

Sounds like tonight and then early next week are the LAST chances for an accumulating snow, unless from freak cold shot comes in late April (possible, it happened in 2007).

wjp you'll have some MAJOR explaining to do after telling me to expect the worst storms of the season in March and early April Yell lol just kidding, nobody can  really predict March and April up here anyways.

Interestingly, national forecasters all call for this warm-up while the local station calls for below-average temperatures through much of next week. My guess is for something in-between.

2. Flake Fan says:

We had our first 70 degree day a few days ago. It was so warm I could open th ewindows without worrying about it getting cold! They said next week we may even get into the 80's, not record breaking, but it will certainly be a quick jump from the snow that would be just 1 week ago. It will feel very hot!

You must be signed in to join the discussion. Sign in ยป