First thunderstorm of 2010!

Posted By: TheMaineMan  Posted On: Apr 22nd, 2010  Filed Under: Weather

I just experienced my first thunderstorm of 2010! The temperature went from 67 to 54 degrees, the thunder got quite loud for a few minutes, I saw a few flashes of lightning, and it rained hard for about 15 minutes. The sun came out before it stopped raining, which I always think is kind of neat. Laughing

After giving me a late-season snow and an early-season t-storm within a 5 day span, the weather finally seems to be kinder to me. SurprisedLaughing 

1. Grandin says:

TheMaineMan said:

I just experienced my first thunderstorm of 2010! The temperature went from 67 to 54 degrees, the thunder got quite loud for a few minutes, I saw a few flashes of lightning, and it rained hard for about 15 minutes. The sun came out before it stopped raining, which I always think is kind of neat. Laughing

After giving me a late-season snow and an early-season t-storm within a 5 day span, the weather finally seems to be kinder to me. SurprisedLaughing 

congrats on your first thunderstorm man. i hope it was everything u were expecting  Cool

2. Rowdy says:

We just had our first thunderstorm in Ms. The tornado was south of me  and north of me thank GOD.I believe there was 10 or 11 people killed in that storm.Those things are pretty regular around in this part of the world.Take care and happy Gardening !!!!!

You must be signed in to join the discussion. Sign in ยป