YES FINALLY!!

Posted By: Grandin  Posted On: Apr 30th, 2010  Filed Under: Weather

i took a gander on my weekend forecast and seen for tonight looks promisen!!! it says this

Tonight: Strong thunderstorms likely. Storms may produce large hail and strong winds. Low 62F. Winds SSW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 80%. <—— i hope to god this comes true im gonna be up all night throwing a party for my workers and i wanna see some cool stuff i bet mother nature comes threw. She's let me down before but this time it's different we got VERY windy today and bright sun and some clouds. I think it will come true mother nature will put on a big show for us all tonight.. And sorry i havent been on really lately one of my friends from the army passed away suddenly and he didnt have no family so i gave him a proper funeral and burial.. 'Grandin's Notes: Map below is the bad weather the were gonna get tonight prolly.'

I got a question for anyone who might know? When it rains they say angels cry. And when it thunders they say god and mother nature are thrown things around and fighting? And on a clear night when the stars are out they say the stars in the sky are holes with light on the other side. I no all this isnt really true but does anyone no where these thereys came from?

Dan

1. Blizzardlord says:

maybe i'll see some of that weather tonight too

2. FatherFrost says:

Lucky you. I'm getting extremely worried about our severe wx season being the biggest dud of all time. We've only had 1 thunderstorm which was in March and not a single one since. We usually see a decent number of storms by April and May. But we havent seen any…

3. Flake Fan says:

Sorry about the loss of your friend, it is nice that everybody may move on with somebody still caring about them. – I am not sure where the rhymes came from, I always imagined these things by myself with nobody ever telling me. I thought they were just something in my own head, but, I guess not! – Fatherfrost, since when does a still April mean a boring May? Of course sometimes a dud season follows, but some of the most active Mays followed very severe wx free Aprils.

4. MSSouthernGirl says:

Grandin my condolences for the loss of your buddy.  Nice that he had such a caring friend. Hope you got some fireworks last night.

5. TheMaineMan says:

Sorry to hear about the death as well. Good for you for giving him a proper burial and funeral, it would have meant a lot to him.

I hope you get the weather you're hoping for Dan. Personally I'm doing some fishing this weekend…good thing I can cast with my left arm…so I hope any possible thunderstorms hold off until I'm back inside. I think there's 0 chance today and maybe 20 tomorrow, so I'm probably safe. Sounds like something big might be cooking up over there though!

6. FatherFrost says:

I forgot to mention that I was typing so fast. Grandin, I'm truly sorry about your friend…

Qu'il repose en paix et vivre une autre vie beaucoup mieux avec le créateur…

7. Grandin says:

Thank you everyone for your condolences about Jerry. He was a very good friend and it was an honor to call him a friend even seen him as part of my family. A fine soilder as well. And no mother nature let me down again =( as soon as the sun went down the storms broke down FAST and when it finally got to my area they broke up over us and reformed sorta over the lake and fell back apart again.. And tonight there was suppose to be a steady heavy soaking rain and NOTHING it rained for 20 mins now it's over. The storm season is young still i hope to get at least one big storm this spring/summer season. Once again thank you all for your condolences it really means alot to me.

Dan

You must be signed in to join the discussion. Sign in ยป