SUMMER IS HERE!

Posted By: Grandin  Posted On: Jun 21st, 2010  Filed Under: Weather

Hey all happy summer today is the first day of summer. And it was about 88 degrees around here with some good thunderstorm action this morning. BUT after it rained it got HOT and humid out. Feels like im in miami right now. Wednesday and saturday it's suppose to be in the upper 90's with heat index popping over 100.. what kinda weather did you all have on the first day of summer 2010??

Dan

1. TheMaineMan says:

It was quite warm but also dry. Temperature hit 83 but the dew point was only 33… so it was actually quite comfortable. The dry air caused the temperature to crash to 50 that night… I opened up all of the windows and let the air pour into the house.

Sunrise 4:59 am and sunset 8:45 pm.  That's what I call a long day!

2. Grandin says:

TheMaineMan said:

It was quite warm but also dry. Temperature hit 83 but the dew point was only 33… so it was actually quite comfortable. The dry air caused the temperature to crash to 50 that night… I opened up all of the windows and let the air pour into the house.

Sunrise 4:59 am and sunset 8:45 pm.  That's what I call a long day!

Hey dude,

dew pint was in the upper 70's around here on that day.. And heck ya dew points in the mid 30's is like fall readings..and good idea on the opeing the window gotta give the a/c unit some rest hahaha. and sun rises around here at 5:03 or something close to it. and sun goes down at 835 pm but in a few days the days will be getting shorter..

You must be signed in to join the discussion. Sign in ยป