I just noticed something!?!

Posted By: Grandin  Posted On: Jun 24th, 2010  Filed Under: Weather

Ya no what i noticed people? That accuweather.com didnt put out a summer outlook like they allways do every summer. You know why? I know why! Cause people dont believe in em EVER they tweak there maps like 408767374 times in the summer or winter season.Shoot every map them people got is 90 percent false. weather.com is sorta better. But that was on my mind. It's fun to be on vactaion and sit up all night and get drunk on the computer and babble on FA blog ha! Well i dont no what else to say other than that so im gonna go. later friends..

Dan

1. TheMaineMan says:

I think they actually did post an outlook, but it pretty much matched everyone else's… very hot south, hot north-central and mid-west, and slightly above-average northwest and northeast. They didn't issue a precipitation forecast though…

Summer nights are neat… they seem to last forever and are truly incredible… I like to sit out in the yard and read a good book in the evening as long as the mosquitoes aren't too bad. Sometimes it's fun on a clear night to lie down and watch the sky. And of course surf the net and post on the FA, lol.

You must be signed in to join the discussion. Sign in ยป