Hey All Bad News.

Posted By: Grandin  Posted On: Jun 30th, 2010  Filed Under: Weather

Hey all i got some bad news. I was at work today and i was doing yard work for a client. And my lead way mower was in front of me and something got caught and flew out the other said and hit me right in the eyes and face. Which is gonna need surgery now. So ill be gone for 4 ta 8 weeks. I know this sucks cause i really like to blog on here. But it's something that needs to be done. Plus it will teach me to wear saftey glasses from now on. Im gonna miss you all. See you guys in 4 ta 8 weeks. Later friends..

Dan

1. Jayne1954 says:

Grandin,  OMG I am so very sorry to hear that.  Well surgery sounds like it is most important for you. God Bless You and take care and I hope your recovery is quick and smooth. We will see you when you get back.

2. TheMaineMan says:

Yikes Dan that really sucks… I also hope your recovery is quick and that life gets back to normal soon…especially before summer is over. Hope to see you back soon.

3. FatherFrost says:

Oh my, that's sad. I'm sorry. Best of luck to you with the surgery. I hope to see you back before summer's end as well. ;)

I'll be prayin' for ya.

4. wjp2011111 says:

Ouch, very sorry man.  Get well soon, can't wait to have you back :)

5. Grandin says:

Hey all this is danny's son johnny. My dad asked me to come on and tell you guys his surgery went well he will come home from the hosptial on monday. And he hopes to be back at the end of july maybe sooner depends. His face plate was broken they put it back together. and both of his eyes were busted as in the vessels in his eye socket from the metal bar he got hit with eariler this week. And thank you to Janye1954/TheMaineMan,FatherFrost/Wjp2011111 for the well wishes it will mean alot to him when i tell him. Well thats all for the update you guys have a good holiday.

6. Flake Fan says:

That sounds awful! I would have never thought you would need to wear protective glasses when cutting your grass!

7. MSSouthernGirl says:

Oh Dan, I am so sorry to hear about your injury!  I hope you have a speedy recovery. Very glad to hear the surgery went well.

8. crossbow77 says:

Dan, hope you recover quickly. May God be with you

9. snowlover says:

So sorry to hear of your accident.  I've been gone for a while; but I'm back.  Getting ready to get ready for Autumn. Hope to see you back on here very soon.  Take care.

10. pearlss says:

Hey Grandin, like snowlover, I've been gone awhile too.  Hope you're recovery is swift and that there's no lingering effects from your accident or surgery.  I had one when I was like 8 years old and now where glasses full time thanks to it.  The only good news there is, I'm wearing eye protection practically 24/7.  Laughing

11. Grandin says:

Thank you all so much for the well wishes and support. you all are good people and im forever in det to you. i owe all the people that replyed to this blog everything. makes me feel good i got good friends on here.. Im getting better as the days pass well enough to get back on here sometimes when my meds arent maken me sleepy or when im not at the doctor. and when i do go backto work in august u beat believe ill be wearing saftey glasses. im gonna have some custom made were they turn into sunglasses in the sun. and ya my 20/20 vison is shot now i might need to wear regular glasses now boo. it's cool though..

Dan

12. USAclimatereporter says:

i have glasses and i see good with them on

13. smackdown says:

Im sorry to hear that my friend. Will def be saying a prayer for ya. We will keep your spot warm while your gone.

14. smackdown says:

Hahahaha I just realized this was from 2010!!! Dang you USAclimatereporter! Why must u reply on every single post since the birth of the FA page?

15. Delstein says:

I look down the second page under latest post and all I see is USAClimateReporter all the way down.

You must be signed in to join the discussion. Sign in »