Can someone give me a outlook for Mid-Atlantic Winter 2010-2011

Posted By: weatherman911  Posted On: Jul 25th, 2010  Filed Under: Weather

someone plzzzzz jstt giveee something that i could be satisfied with. I love snow and coldd weather and what I been herring is that we are going into a mild oneCry

1. catsdabest says:

weatherman911 said:someone plzzzzz jstt giveee something that i could be satisfied with. I love snow and coldd weather and what I been herring is that we are going into a mild oneCry

No. I have heard from my local meteorologist that from Kentucky to Colorado and the states north of that are going to have a cold snowy winter. Many ppl are predicting a lot of different stuff so i guess we will have to wait and see.

2. FatherFrost says:

If you saw a forecast then you wouldnt like it.

If the La Nina does NOT peak in August/September like projected and is COMPLETELY west-based then everyone south of NY and east of the mountains can expect early winter flurries at best with a torch and dry conditions afterward with another flurry at the end of winter. Just like 2007-2008.

3. The Rickster says:

Wonderful. The weather-casters are all over the place at the moment, or so it seems.

4. FatherFrost says:

The Rickster said:Wonderful. The weather-casters are all over the place at the moment, or so it seems.

Well I was just referencing that this winter would be exactly like 07/08 if those things occured.

Here during that winter we had some flurries in December, a 2 incher in January, and some flurries at the end. Woohoo…lol.

5. The Rickster says:

More then what I got, I'm sure. I'll have to dig on some archives to see what went down during that winter. Can't remember exactly what happened. I'm not getting that feeling that something spectacular went down though. Argh.

6. Blizzardlord says:

FatherFrost said:

The Rickster said:Wonderful. The weather-casters are all over the place at the moment, or so it seems.

Well I was just referencing that this winter would be exactly like 07/08 if those things occured.

Here during that winter we had some flurries in December, a 2 incher in January, and some flurries at the end. Woohoo…lol.

wait, that year gave me a blizzard, bring that year 2 me plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, that was a good winter 4 me anyway

7. Blizzardlord says:

no wait that was 06 07, sorry, but i think that year was pretty good 4 me

8. ayuud says:

thank god 95% of our average snow comes from lake effect here in buffalo,and ironiclly we seem to get hammered during warm winters since warm winter=warm lake temps

9. BlizzardKing says:

Blizzardlord said:

FatherFrost said:

wait, that year gave me a blizzard, bring that year 2 me plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, that was a good winter 4 me anyway

You may have thought of the wrong year there for a momment, but you are forgetting that our family in southern indiana got hit with a good sized blizzard in march 2008 and only a slight difference in the storm track there would have sent that straight to us here in fort wayne. Even if wjp thinks much of the country will be warm, it seems we are more vulnerable than usual again for a blizzard here in the fort wayne area.

By the way I was privatedude103 on the old forum on the other site. I dont usually comment much on here since my brother here does most of that for me expecially with the complaints on lack of snow at times!

10. The Rickster says:

Lack of snow is plentyfull 'round here in S.C. According to the Wunderground weather-web-site, We got 0.10 inches of snow on the 16th of January, 2008. I dunno how much that would be in pure accumulated snow. It also says we had two days of snow in January, 2002.

11. Blizzardlord says:

i don't want 2 think bout that snowstorm, blizzardking, that snowstorm made me mad when it missed us, columbus 20 inches of snow, bullcrap, fort wayne havin flurries, don't u love weather

You must be signed in to join the discussion. Sign in ยป