fa maps outlook map

Posted By: gaasdasd  Posted On: Aug 29th, 2010  Filed Under: Weather

when do you think fa will release there maps 

1. winterlove says:

It came out today:

http://www.farmersalmanac.com/…..s-the-day/

It pretty much says what everybody else says, along with the same forecast they predicted for the majority of the east and Mid-Atlantic last winter, and they were inacurate in parts.I'll wait for the final Accuweather forecast to decide what I think.

2. Blizzardlord says:

winterlove said:

It came out today:

http://www.farmersalmanac.com/…..s-the-day/

It pretty much says what everybody else says, along with the same forecast they predicted for the majority of the east and Mid-Atlantic last winter, and they were inacurate in parts.I'll wait for the final Accuweather forecast to decide what I think.

when will accuweather come out with their final forecast?

3. gaasdasd says:

i looked at the Canadian maps what do you think about  what they have to say about toronto because on they say snowier then normal for great lakes but on the  map toronto is in average temp and precip

4. weather411 says:

In all respect to the FA I highly disagree with their outlooks. My predictions and the overall consensus this winter is in stark contrast with theirs. I don't see how you can have a very cold and wet southeast with a La Nina driving the pattern. The same goes with the “mild” west. They did well last winter so we'll have to see but the technical aspect of this Winter is in disagreement with the FA.

Canada is also wayyy too warm. Canada will have a COLD winter regionwide.

5. TheMaineMan says:

FA must be predicting a very negative NAO, possibly with a repeat of last year's blocking pattern?

I think the south will get a few really significant cold blasts, as is quite common during a Nina, but other than those few cold blasts they stay warmer than average.

I could be wrong though.

6. lynnbalderas says:

using weather folklore the trees down in texas are changing their leaves earlier than normal summer been hot june and august been dry which means that theres a colder wetter than normal winter and joe bastardi isa liar.

7. jonathan_1867 says:

NOw i saw the outllok for canada much of the nation is cold but i live in montreal easter canada i dont understand my snowfall view howe much snow???

You must be signed in to join the discussion. Sign in ยป