Sorry

Posted By: Grandin  Posted On: Aug 29th, 2010  Filed Under: Weather

I came on late last night ranting about the chic. bears i didnt mean to fourm that this is a weather forum not a sports blog.i was really out of it last night so i am sorry to all of my FA family and to the FA staff.. I wont come on so out of it know more 'drunk' thanks for understanding.

Dan

1. wjp2011111 says:

Its all good dan, we all f**k up sometimes.

2. The Rickster says:

No lie. Shizz happens dude. We're all adults here.

3. admin says:

Nah… if you want to talk sports we can! What would you guys think about an FA Sports Column?

4. The Rickster says:

I don't play sports or watch sports. BUT, I beleive it to be a good idea FA Admin. I say go for it!

5. weatherman911 says:

do it we can talk about the weather for game day that would be sickkk

6. Grandin says:

admin said:Nah… if you want to talk sports we can! What would you guys think about an FA Sports Column?

A FA Sports Column would be (sic) for sure. id rant and rave about the weather before ever baseball and football game for sure!! i think one should be created!! Keep us posted..

Dan

7. amy n says:

Now, in order to be fair to some of the ladies who post on here, if we are going to start a sports page, then we should start a shopping page.  I'm just saying ;)

We could discuss the best days to shop based on weather.  Now THAT would be SICK!!! 

Amy

8. admin says:

Hey Amy,

Not sure you need good weather to shop, hence why they invented malls (but we're not exactly fans of indoor adventures). Here's our listing of Best Days to Shop for Clothes » Is that close enough?

Farmers' Almanac Staff

9. amy n says:

My adventures include forays away from home, requiring travel (not international, but more than a half an hour from home) hence the reason for a little knowledge regarding the weather ahead of time.

Your “Best Days to Shop for Clothes” will fit the bill, partly, I am sure.  However, there is more to shop for than clothes!! ;)

Thank you for pointing out that such an area of the website exists.

Amy

You must be signed in to join the discussion. Sign in ยป