Is this even possible?!?!?!?!?!

Posted By: wjp2011111  Posted On: Aug 31st, 2010  Filed Under: Weather

CFS trending colder, LOL some have the Nina at -4C!  THAT WONT HAPPEN, however, -2 or -3C seems right.

I just needed to post this, sorry for being a broken recordWink

NASA going bokers as well

1. Grandin says:

Anything is possible myfriend it looks like this winetr season will be a one not to forget.

Dan

2. The Rickster says:

wjp2011111 said:

CFS trending colder, LOL some have the Nina at -4C!  THAT WONT HAPPEN, however, -2 or -3C seems right.

I just needed to post this, sorry for being a broken recordWink

NASA going bokers as well

What does the last graph show?

3. FatherFrost says:

Grandin said:

Anything is possible myfriend it looks like this winetr season will be a one not to forget.

Dan

For you anyway…According to this, this winter will be a nightmare that will haunt the east coast for a very long time.

4. Grandin says:

FatherFrost said:

Grandin said:

Dan

For you anyway…According to this, this winter will be a nightmare that will haunt the east coast for a very long time.

im ready for it. proll be complain about it in mid january. but it's better than what i got now 95 on aug 30th whew.

Dan

5. wjp2011111 says:

FatherFrost said:

Grandin said:

Dan

Its just 1 bad year, no way we see a winter as warm as this one for the next 7 yrs.

6. Grandin says:

wjp2011111 said:

FatherFrost said:

Grandin said:

Dan

Its just 1 bad year, no way we see a winter as warm as this one for the next 7 yrs.

im hopen things fall apart and we get our cold winter but ill take what comes at us. and if the next 7 winters will be bad ill be stoked. as in cold and snowy nothing bad like crippling ice storms or deaths.

Dan

7. The Rickster says:

Deaths huh? Well according to those Mayans, we'll be dead in 2012…and according to some preacher around here that gave my girlfriend this pamphlet thing, Judgement day is in May 2011, and and the end of the world is in October 2011.

Now my religion is Christianity, and even I don't believe that, because NO man knows when the end of the world/judgement day is. I talked to my aunt who is a very dedicated Christian and she got rather annoyed and what the pamphlet said and the message its delivering. Forgive me for going off subject with my needless rambleing. I just wanted to…blow some smoke Yell

In ANY event…if we are indeed around for the next seven years (of which I think we will be to be dead honest), I can wait for one screwed up winter, for a REAL winter to come around. But with all respect…I do want a good, snowy winter around here.

8. snowlover says:

FatherFrost said:

Grandin said:

Dan

Excuse me people…but can someone plainly tell me what this means?  In plain english please?  Thanks.

9. The Rickster says:

Thats..a little creepy. A winter that will haunt the east coast? Where is this comeing from?

You must be signed in to join the discussion. Sign in ยป