Is the weather forum out of control??

Posted By: undercover921  Posted On: Sep 15th, 2010  Filed Under: General

I don't know but I been on your site FA for quite some years, I know the new forum app doesn't show it. Anyway this back and fourth arguing is really to starting to tick me and others off. So as the admin I think you should step in before maybe we start to lose ppl coming to this site. I enjoy the site and love the weather info, but really it getting kinda crazy now. At some points it turn into who is right and wrong and who got it right and let me shove in your face thing…

Anyways… my 2 cents! :)

1. dcarey456 says:

I really hope this gets resolved- I used to love looking at the “Old Farmers Almanac” Weather posts- this same sort of bickering back and forth ruined their site; I would really hate to see that here.

Thanks,

2. Grandin says:

i think i got it under control now. But if admin wants to step in there more than welcome. but i talk to WJP about his anger and give em tips on how to keep his anger in check and it is working. and i think weather411 is gonna chill too. i 2 dont want know one to leave the fourm i like all of you guys.. And the fighting has to stop and i think i made some head way last night..

Dan

3. Grandin says:

dcarey456 said:

I really hope this gets resolved- I used to love looking at the “Old Farmers Almanac” Weather posts- this same sort of bickering back and forth ruined their site; I would really hate to see that here.

Thanks,

Were nothing like OFA… FA Family is better and wiser. It's all taken care of now. Here you can come to rant and rave about weather or whatever else is on your mind.. WJP is our house weatherman so is fatherfrost they know there stuff..

Dan

4. undercover921 says:

Well I have been here for many years even before some of them even when FA had FATV and we never had this much this back and forth arguing. Also I am on OFA and some the ppl here are on that site too. Its funny there they are quiet over there but here, they are out of control. It calms down and then kicks right again, but I hope this is the last of it. Undecided

Well I hope we are done… :)

5. The Rickster says:

No joke. I was here last winter too and there was none of this non-sence at all. Well…maybe a disagreement here and there but nothing of this nature.

You must be signed in to join the discussion. Sign in ยป