Guy i promise this is my last winter prediction

Posted By: J.C  Posted On: Sep 27th, 2010  Filed Under: Weather

last one if i lie u can kill me i might have antoher one somewhere in nov

pNW IT WILL BE COLD AND WET WITH LOTS OF SNOW BUT FOR EASTERN PNW JAN COULD BE LITTLE WARM AND DRY BUT GONNA COOL BACK DOWN WITH SNOW FEB IT WILL ALSO BE WINDY BOTH SIDES OF CASCADES WILL COULD STILL RAIN 

UPPER MIDWEST COLD AND SNOWY

LOWEER MIDWEST VERY COLD AND SNOWY 

GREAT LAKES HEAVEY SNOW

NORTHEAST KINDA WARM BUT SNOWY

SOUTHEAST WARM SNOW DEC BUT ICY

SOUTH WX STORMS

SOUTHWEST COOL AND AVG WET

THE SNOWIST MONTH WILL BE FEB FORM MOST PLACE EXCEPT FOR SOTHEAST OR ANY SOUTH NOT INCLUDING N.C WHERE THEY WILL BE LIKE NEW YORK AREA

1. fender212 says:

so feb in chicago will be the snowiest month j.c ?

2. J.C says:

OCT PNW IT WILL BE A MILD AND DRY START TO THIS FALL BUT GETTING WET LATER BUT STILL GETTING COOLER

NOV PNW LIKE I SAID IT WILL START TO GET MORE WET AND GET COLD BY NOV 5 SNOWY COULD FALL LATE THIS MONTH

DEC PNW I THINK IT WILL BE A RECORD COLD NIGHTS AND VERY COLD DAYS WITH LOTS OF WETNESS SNOW TO 

JAN PNW WILL WITNESS A COOL PATTERN WHILE EAST GET LITTLE WARM AND DRY BUT OVERALL COOL AND WET WINDY

FEB PNW WILL BE GETTING A REALLY COLD MONTH WITH MORE SNOW THEN RAIN AND LOTS OF WINDS

MARCH COLD AND RAW BUT WINDY PNW

APRIL COOL AND WET SNOWY LIKELY FIRST WEEK 

OVERALL IT WILL BE A COLD AND STORMY WILD WEATHER THIS WINTER

AND HOW I GOT THIS IDEA WAS FROM MOST MAPS AND SIGNS

3. J.C says:

dose anyone know when the humidity will stop

4. Grandin says:

J.C said:dose anyone know when the humidity will stop

Yer in the middle of a heat wave right now. u are now getting what we all got in the summer. and i think the heat wave will break late this weekend and get cooler. and i think im not saying it will happen but i think the heat will be done than for the year. this heat wave suprised me big time cuz it's been so cool on the west coast all year

Dan

5. The Rickster says:

Nature is funny, ain't it? Like I said. People have computers. And maps. But in the long run, nature will have the last throw at things.

6. Grandin says:

Hell ya i agree rick. Nature allways. ALLWAYS throws us a cruve ball! No one knows the forecast expect one and it's mother nature. And she wont let us till the very lasy min.

Dan

You must be signed in to join the discussion. Sign in ยป