monthly predicton PNW

Posted By: J.C  Posted On: Sep 27th, 2010  Filed Under: Weather

OCT I THINK IT WILL BE A WARM AND DRY MONTH TURING LIKE A LA NINA IN THE MIDDLE OF OCT SOMEWERE THEN IT WILL BE RAINY AND COOLER 

NOV I SEE THAT WE CAN GET TO A FEW WET SNOW ACTIVITY OTHER THEN THAT RAINY AND SLIGHLY WINDY

DEC I SEE A VERY WINDY PATTERN PLAYIN ALONG WITH SOME COLD WEATHER AND MAYBE SOME SNOW 

JAN CHILLY AND WET AND WINDY I SEE IT KINDA WARMER AND DRIER IN EASTERN AREAS ON PAC NW NOTHING THE COAST WILL GET EAST PNW STILL CAN GET TIMES OF CHILLY WET WEATHER

FEB COLD AND SNOWY WESTERN PNW FOR EASTERN SIDED THEY COULD BE A LITTLE COLLER THEN JAN BUT COOL AND NOT AS MUCH SNOW HAS WHAT WAS EXPECTED

MARCH COLD AND FEW SNOWSTORM THEN COLD RAW HELLA WINDY WESTERN PAC NW BUT EASTERN COLDER THEN WEST I GUESS IS BE CAUSE LA NINA WILL BE WEAKENING BUT NOT AS MUCH SNOW BUT HAS MUCH WINDS 

BUT WE'LL SEE KIND GOT THE IDEA FROM WJP PERSONAL MEASSAGE AND DANS REVISED MAP BUT OTHER THEN THAT SEATTLE LOOKS TO HAVE A COLD WET AND BLOWING AND SNOWY WINTER

HERE IS SOME OTHER THINGS SPIDERS IN MY HOUSE AND OUTSIDE MORE THEN USUAL MOUSE ACTIVITY SEEN SNOWY GOOSE WITCH IS BROUGHT HERE ON NOVE NOT SEP I DON'T KNOW IF IT WAS A WOLLY WORM BUT IT WAS BLACK WITH LITTLE RUST OF ORANGE HIGH  ANT HILLS HORNETS NEST BULIT CLOSE TO GROUND TAILS OF ANIMALS FAT AND THE PERSIMMON LEAD ME TO A COLD WIND SNOWY WINTER FROM MOSTLY KNIVE AND SPOONS

HERE ARE THE FEW THAT LEADS TO A MILD WINTER I THINK PROBLEY FOR EAST PNW TREES SLOWLY LOSING LEAVES NOT HAS MUCH AS U GUYS BEEN SEEN BUT SOME NOT TO THICK ONION BUT I HAVE SEEN SQUIRRELS ACTING CRAZY   BUT EVEN IF I SAID PNW WINTER I THINK FOR THE USA IT WILL BE BLOWTORCH BUT NOT FOR PNW MIDWEST PARTS OF NORTHEAST AND SOUTHEAST   AND GREAT LAKES SO LETS GET WINTER STARTING 

You must be signed in to join the discussion. Sign in ยป