This Weather Is Weird!!

Posted By: Jayne1954  Posted On: Oct 6th, 2010  Filed Under: Weather

After it has been pretty cold here in Martinsburg, WV and downright cold at night we could reach close to 80 degrees on Monday. I just wish it would get cold and stay cold instead of this up and down thing. If it reaches 80 then the stupid stink bugs may come back out again. I HATE STINK BUGS!!! I wish we could send them all back to China where they came from. Laughing

1. Grandin says:

Jayne1954 said:After it has been pretty cold here in Martinsburg, WV and downright cold at night we could reach close to 80 degrees on Monday. I just wish it would get cold and stay cold instead of this up and down thing. If it reaches 80 then the stupid stink bugs may come back out again. I HATE STINK BUGS!!! I wish we could send them all back to China where they came from. Laughing

i feel your pain. this weekend it will be 79 degrees this sucks i want the cold stuff like we been haven. im tired of the warm weather. Sooner or later the cold and snows will come for sure.. im thinking in the next 15 to 27 days..

Dan

2. TheMaineMan says:

Mountains of West Virginia should watch out for a snow threat in the last week of October… strong trough with a precipitation feed could cause perfect conditions for an early snow.

You must be signed in to join the discussion. Sign in ยป