BLIZZARDLORD AND BLIZZARDKING

Posted By: Grandin  Posted On: Oct 24th, 2010  Filed Under: Weather

I know you guys are football fans. I must rant and rave what in the heck is wrong with the fricking bears! This team's bye week couldnt have came sooner they need to regroup. And i need to go to texs where  lovey smith lives and question him on why he is the dumbest coach in the NFL and ask why he hasnt been fired as of yet! And i dunno about the colts how did that go today withthe colts? And sure it was better then the bears! And the weather in chicago was nice rained a little but got really windy though. And here im home and i hear thunder off in the distance and startign to rain now. Wanted to rant and rave my anger towards the bears they suck. And i suppose i should say congrats to the redskins but im not gonna.

Dan

1. Blizzardlord says:

im a fan my bro is not, he finds it very boring, somethin is wrong with that, but the colts had a bye week this week, but i don't think any team sucks, and u prob should go teach him a lesson bout coaching, idk wat the bears r doing, they were doing good in the beginning

idk if the colts r doing any better than the bears, the colts r not doing well at all this season, and so many ppl r injured it aint funny, maybe they will do better nxt week.

2. Grandin says:

Blizzardlord said:

im a fan my bro is not, he finds it very boring, somethin is wrong with that, but the colts had a bye week this week, but i don't think any team sucks, and u prob should go teach him a lesson bout coaching, idk wat the bears r doing, they were doing good in the beginning

idk if the colts r doing any better than the bears, the colts r not doing well at all this season, and so many ppl r injured it aint funny, maybe they will do better nxt week.

Oh man your brother thinks football is boring thats just wrong!! And ya i wanna meet lovey like no other trust me. shoot give me a ball or throw it to me ill run that son gun down the feild 99 yards for millions in a season. And i dunno i been a bear fan since i was a little kid i bleed cubbie blue and bear navy blue just sometimes it gets to me im so dissopointd in the bears they got alot of energy and they dont use it nore protect there QB. And i want the bears and colts to get back in the superbowl this year i got the money set aside and everything im ready to go down to dallas to party withthe bears and colts. and my song he is 15 he doesnt like football either he likes to play online games on the computer or on his xbox online. I took em to the game today to see if i can get em off the computer for once he liked the game but he perfers that and staying in his room so im like worth a shot i guess.

Dan

3. Blizzardlord says:

ya ik it is really sad, some1 needs 2 teach him a lesson, and yes blizzardking u will c this

i did watch that game and i just thought it was sooo cheesy that it was annoying me, i was getting annoyed with all that was happening, i sometimes got lost in who has the ball cause of all the turnovers

2011 superbowl here we come :D

i can't believe he'd rather play his xbox, unless he'd like 2 play madden 11 or somethin, then i guess that wood be ok

4. Grandin says:

Blizzardlord said:

ya ik it is really sad, some1 needs 2 teach him a lesson, and yes blizzardking u will c this

i did watch that game and i just thought it was sooo cheesy that it was annoying me, i was getting annoyed with all that was happening, i sometimes got lost in who has the ball cause of all the turnovers

i can't believe he'd rather play his xbox, unless he'd like 2 play madden 11 or somethin, then i guess that wood be ok

Johnny and your bro needs to start liking football is all cause it isnt that boring as they claim. And ya likes madden 11 on xbox ya and he is into military games guns and knifes and sneaking up on people kinda thing games he comes on here alot and i told em to make an account but he says there is no one his age on here he must no about J.C cuz isnt he 15 or something too i dunno Johnny is a keep to em self kinda kid doesnt like to talk or come outta his room less he is made too. And i was amazed too i was there looking at all this and i couldnt help myself but to drink more cuz i didnt have nothing else to do or cheer at heh. And Jay Cutler himself is cheesy single handly.

Dan

5. Blizzardlord says:

i am also 15 but dang football is awesome, love 2 play it, and ya they need 2 start liking it, idk y they don't like it but they need 2

6. Grandin says:

Blizzardlord said:i am also 15 but dang football is awesome, love 2 play it, and ya they need 2 start liking it, idk y they don't like it but they need 2

School yard rules when me and my friends play that mean there is no rules u hit as hard as u can as much as u want. But thats with my friends from work or back in the day. and football and baseball are the best sports ever. and yea i agree they need to start likeing football nothing wrong withthe game at all. and there ya go 2 people that i know of that are his age. and people have chilled alot on here with the fighting.

7. BlizzardKing says:

Blizzardlord said:

Yes I saw this and I should wake you up right now, but I wont. You probably dreaming about you know who right now!

8. Stormwatcher says:

? Looks like FA needs to fix their forum, i swear i clicked on weather forum not sports

9. Grandin says:

Stormwatcher said:? Looks like FA needs to fix their forum, i swear i clicked on weather forum not sports

I talk about sports in the weather form for 2 reasons. One: The FA staff oked it. And two: I'm trying to hint around to them that we need a Sports Fourm.

Dan

10. Stormwatcher says:

I know, its good to mix it up now and then, i was supprised someone didnt attack me lol 

11. Grandin says:

Stormwatcher said:I know, its good to mix it up now and then, i was supprised someone didnt attack me lol 

No way the FA Family dont attack other family no more.

Dan

12. USAclimatereporter says:

it is hot here in new york city

You must be signed in to join the discussion. Sign in ยป