Moderate risk of severe weather tomorrow

Posted By: trency911  Posted On: Oct 25th, 2010  Filed Under: Weather

For the folks up in the Ohio/Indiana region on south towards Mississippi and Alabama.  Be on the look out for severe weather tomorrow afternoon/evening and possibly overnight.  The main threat will be damaging winds from scroll line and perhaps a derechio as a 100kt jet at 500mb pushes through the region.

Link:

http://www.spc.noaa.gov/produc…..2otlk.html

1. Blizzardlord says:

danggg, and i will be, i live here in the indiana, and they r saying that and we got a high wind warning, this just sounds great

2. trency911 says:

Moderate risk now added for Day1 overnight hours for those from far eastern Missouri east into Illinois.

3. Grandin says:

Well if thats the dellio than i was right on my post i just added on my fourm. This proves it that they over hyped it. But then again? Noaa has a history of not being all that honest with there weather.. Only time will tell we will be on the news no matter what..

Dan

4. 02mxzx136 says:

here in my neck of the woods they are calling for 35-40 mph winds with 55-60 mph gusts from tues morning on through wed morning.at least most of the leaves will be coming off the trees.as i type this i can hear the wind to start to kick up outside.here we go!!!

5. Blizzardlord says:

as of this morning they got me and indiana under a high chance for severe wx, and they said theres a possibility of large tornadoes and very destructive winds, yikes

6. romanian says:

Blizzardlord said:as of this morning they got me and indiana under a high chance for severe wx, and they said theres a possibility of large tornadoes and very destructive winds, yikes

Romanian: MY bro. saw a all dark red wooly worm with a little bit of black on the tip, what does it mean for this winter? N.C

God bless!

You must be signed in to join the discussion. Sign in ยป