Winter outlook for Canada

Posted By: jonathan_1867  Posted On: Oct 28th, 2010  Filed Under: Weather

Ok so i live in southern quebec this is wierd so far october has been windy pretty cloudy and more rain then i thought. But now it looks like its warmer yesterday it was 20c. What is going on here when is winter going to start i mean last year we got no snow only 2 times i had to go out there and clean the snow. Ok a lot of people say it was a elnino year but this year is suppos to be diffrent right ? so far atlantic canada is suppost to be warm and dry???? I thought the pnw was going to be a stormy inter is this la nina ever going to kick in???

1. Grandin says:

jonathan_1867 said:Ok so i live in southern quebec this is wierd so far october has been windy pretty cloudy and more rain then i thought. But now it looks like its warmer yesterday it was 20c. What is going on here when is winter going to start i mean last year we got no snow only 2 times i had to go out there and clean the snow. Ok a lot of people say it was a elnino year but this year is suppos to be diffrent right ? so far atlantic canada is suppost to be warm and dry???? I thought the pnw was going to be a stormy inter is this la nina ever going to kick in???

Canada will be HOT  and dry with no snow or rain forever and all you guys will be forced to move to the united states and be Obama's puppet and if u dont do what  he says he  will yell racist oh my racist these people wont do what i tell em racist lol im teasen. Winter where your at Johnthan is expected to be cold and snowy. With some warm shots but not many..

Dan

2. jonathan_1867 says:

LOlL thanks dan you almost got me for a sec there :) im happy that it will be cold and snowy don<t no when it is going to statrt tho???

3. Grandin says:

jonathan_1867 said:LOlL thanks dan you almost got me for a sec there :) im happy that it will be cold and snowy don<t no when it is going to statrt tho???

Id say mid to early late november your cold will really get reved up. Be safe and warm Jonathan.

Dan

You must be signed in to join the discussion. Sign in ยป