Weather Changes

Posted By: Grandin  Posted On: Nov 28th, 2010  Filed Under: Weather

Remember when i wrote the other day that the winds of change are about to begin? It starts saturday around here pointing east to the eastcoast it will be in the 30's for day highs. And the west your timeline of cold is about to come to a end with in the next week or 2. Thats what i wanted to say im at the bears/philly game in chicago and my blackberry is dying. But i wanted to shout that the weather is gonna finally get going our way.. East of the mississippi that is. 'Blizzardlord the ebars were pimp for awhile now there sucking =( i hope your cols win later tonight dude'

Dan

1. glennkoks says:

Your Bears are looking good and my Texans finally got the monkey off their back.

Now if I could just get some winter weather. 

2. Blizzardlord says:

so far in the game, peyton is making me mad cuz he just threw 2 interceptions in the last 2 drives

3. Grandin says:

glennkoks said:

Your Bears are looking good and my Texans finally got the monkey off their back.

Now if I could just get some winter weather. 

Thanx glen. They started to pick back up and won the game im very please withthe bears right now dude. And ya i heard the texans got a game winner today awsome 'fist bumps ya'  And if u want winter come my way in aboutb a week it will be cold. And im hearing of another possible winter storm somewhere between dec 10th to the 15th. in between them dates it will snow this time it will be cold.

Dan

4. Grandin says:

Blizzardlord said:so far in the game, peyton is making me mad cuz he just threw 2 interceptions in the last 2 drives

I feel ya man before the bears bye week cutler was doing that alot. And like magic after the bye week the bear got a 4 game winning streak going on. We play detroit next week than the patriots in foxbrough. But i got faith cause no one said we could beat the eagles today and we beat em i believe we can beat the pats. And as for payton dude he looks like crap this year nothing like years pasy im thinkin the colts arent a dynasty team no more like they once were. going 16 an 0 for a season withthem is done and it sadness me cause i should support the colts there the home town heros. I got a little faith in em. Just a big bears fan is all. I hope the colts pull it off and win it tonight man.. or should i say i hope the 'PONYS' win it tonight m/ lol jp ..

Dan

5. Blizzardlord says:

Grandin said:

Blizzardlord said:so far in the game, peyton is making me mad cuz he just threw 2 interceptions in the last 2 drives

I feel ya man before the bears bye week cutler was doing that alot. And like magic after the bye week the bear got a 4 game winning streak going on. We play detroit next week than the patriots in foxbrough. But i got faith cause no one said we could beat the eagles today and we beat em i believe we can beat the pats. And as for payton dude he looks like crap this year nothing like years pasy im thinkin the colts arent a dynasty team no more like they once were. going 16 an 0 for a season withthem is done and it sadness me cause i should support the colts there the home town heros. I got a little faith in em. Just a big bears fan is all. I hope the colts pull it off and win it tonight man.. or should i say i hope the 'PONYS' win it tonight m/ lol jp ..

Dan

im sure colts rn't going 2 the superbowl this year, we don't have it in us at all, score at least is closer now but ya peyton isn't doing what he should be, nxt week should be an easy game 4 the bears but i hope they don't underestimate them saw that saw teams were and if they didn't kick it in2 gear the lions wooda won, and with the patriots game, i think the bears can beat them they just gotta try

6. stuffradio says:

Grandin said:

Remember when i wrote the other day that the winds of change are about to begin? It starts saturday around here pointing east to the eastcoast it will be in the 30's for day highs. And the west your timeline of cold is about to come to a end with in the next week or 2. Thats what i wanted to say im at the bears/philly game in chicago and my blackberry is dying. But i wanted to shout that the weather is gonna finally get going our way.. East of the mississippi that is. 'Blizzardlord the ebars were pimp for awhile now there sucking =( i hope your cols win later tonight dude'

Dan

It will favour the East Coast for a little while… but come January it will all flip on its head and go back to the West Coast leaving the East a bit more mild (I don't know how Mild) and less snowy further south I think. Like all the mets have been saying all along, the real snow doesn't kick in until January. They always said the east would be colder the first bit or most of December.

7. Grandin says:

stuffradio said:

Grandin said:

Dan

It will favour the East Coast for a little while… but come January it will all flip on its head and go back to the West Coast leaving the East a bit more mild (I don't know how Mild) and less snowy further south I think. Like all the mets have been saying all along, the real snow doesn't kick in until January. They always said the east would be colder the first bit or most of December.

I believe that and i dont think it will get too warm were it melts snow. But the warm up will be noticed. And your right the east and the best will take turns withthe cold. But i feel the winter of 2011/2012 everyine will get there share of winter without turns. But thats really far off alot can happen.

Dan

You must be signed in to join the discussion. Sign in ยป