Any takes on possible snowstorm for NC/VA eastcoast??

Posted By: Par16kr  Posted On: Dec 22nd, 2010  Filed Under: Weather

Just noticed the different scenerios on the storm that's to take place late Sat-Sun into early Mon for the eastcoast area along NC/VA, does anyone have any news on this and a guess or take on how much snow the area could see??

1. fatima20 says:

HERE IN SOUTHEAST VIRGINIA, IF WE GET THE RIGHT CONDITIONS, WE'RE EXPECTING A SNOWMAGGEDON!(HUGE SNOWSTORM) SAYS JEREMY WHEELER FROM WAVY CHANNEL TEN.i'VE BEEN WATCHING “THE WEATHER CHANNEL” ON CHAN. 24 ALL MORNING TO FOLLOW-UP ON THIS POTENTIAL BLOW-UP OF A COATAL STORM, WRAPPING-UP AROUND THE EAST COAST TO BRING A NOR'EASTER I WOULD THINK, OR AS i LIKE TO CALL IT A SNOW'EASTER. i'M VERY EXCITED ABOUT THIS POSSIBLE CHRISTMAS CLASSIC SNOWSTORM! THIS MAY BE A BIG ONE COMING. gET THE HOT COCOA OUT FOLKS. sOME ARE GOING WITH THE EUROPEAN MODELS WHICH IS PREDICTING A LARGE SWATH OVER NORTH CAROLINA/VIRGINIA OF A FOOT OR MORE! AND THE WEIRD PART IS THE EUROPEAN HAS BEEN THE MOST ACCURATE, SO WE MAY BE IN FOR A HUGE SNOWSTORM FROM SATURDAY AND SUNDAY, AND MAYBE EVEN MONDAY IF THIS STORM IS AS SLOW AS FORECASTED FOR IT TO BE. LOOKING FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU ALL.

2. snowlover says:

Weeeeeeeeee Dogggggggggggy (In my Jed Clampet voice)Money mouth

You must be signed in to join the discussion. Sign in ยป