In the event of a Blizzard, My Christmas message to the forum!

Posted By: FatherFrost  Posted On: Dec 22nd, 2010  Filed Under: Weather

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from my family to yours! May this Christmas and the new year bring you all that you hope for in life and complete happiness!

Always remember that JESUS is the reason for the season.

God bless you all and be safe this Christmas!

1. spellbound says:

Merry Christmas and God bless you as well. Your right that Jesus is the only reason for the season.   I hope you get your snow !!!!   I hope we all do  !!!   Lol

2. snowlover says:

Thank you so much FatherFrost!  Merry Christmas to you and all of my Farmers Almanac bloggers and staff.  I enjoy this site so very much.  I especially enjoy it when there's a chance for a heavy snow storm in the forecast.  There is still patchs of snow on the ground now, and we might see a lot more by Sunday!  I'm gonna enjoy this while I can.  Perhaps I'll put a snowball in the freezer and look at this January & February when I'm wishing for more snow:)  Be bless my bloggers.  Keep the folks out west in our prayers.  It's a pity that the whole nation can't be happy at one timeCry

3. MSSouthernGirl says:

FatherFrost thank you for such lovely sentiments.  God's blessings to you and your family.  Wishing you a Merry Christmas and happy, prosperous 2011.

You must be signed in to join the discussion. Sign in ยป