surgery by the signs

Posted By: tnbrdnrd  Posted On: Mar 18th, 2011  Filed Under: Health & Natural Cures

Does anybody know when, in the next month, would be the right time according to the signs, to have surgery on a torn cartilage in my knee?  I have looked online everywhere and can’t find anything.   I would appreciate any help.

1. Farmers' Almanac Staff says:

Hi tnbrnrd -

We recommend you do it when your doctor says to, however, if you want to go by the signs, people usually recommend surgeries when the Zodiac is in a part of the body opposite the area to be operated on. Here’s our chart:

http://www.farmersalmanac.com/calendar/zodiac/#explanation

Hope this helps to answer your question.

2. tnbrdnrd says:

Thank you so much for your help.  Where I grew up in very rural west TN, everything was done “by the signs”, especially if it had to do with gardening, raising and weaning any animals and all surgeries.  I have no idea if there is any real  credence to  these practices, but I will say that  in 2008 I had to have a very serious spine surgery which I scheduled according to the signs at that time.   I had been in debilitating pain for 25 years and the surgery was a total success to the point where I came off all meds and no longer had to walk with a cane.  Whether or not “the signs” had anything to do with this, I have no idea, but with this up coming knee surgery, I figure any advantage to success is welcome and it just so happens that the signs are right for when I want it done.  Again, thank you for your help.

3. kewlbreze54 says:

when is it a good time in Feb. to neuter a horse

4. sajoc says:

If I may be so bold as to say, “It’s never a good time for surgery.” Although, if you must, as in your case, plan around the best weather, the best surgeon and the help you’ll need getting around after the surgery.
    And then after the surgery and you start healing, look into a diet that will nourish and build your body and strengthen you.
    http://detoxdietworks.com

5. bobbo37110 says:

My husband is having heart surgery in August.  We are trying to determine the best date for this by looking at the signs.  They had wanted to do the surgery when the signs are in the bowels which is not very far from the heart; so would we need to look at dates with signs farther away from the heart or should that be OK?

6. USAclimatereporter says:

try searching when to do surgery

7. DebraLynnRadford says:

My father has always said when the signs are in the leg’s or feet..
    Never when the sign is in the Chest or Head..

8. madona8 says:

Hello,
         My sister is having  neck surgery next month do you have any idea which sign is good for next month surgery………?????????
    ……………………………………………………

stemcell training

9. Dee911Lady says:

I am scheduled to have back surgery Nov 9th, 2012.  The signs are in the bowels then, which is also the lower back.  Oposite of the bowels is the scales which begins on Nov 10th.  Should I postpone the surgery until Nov 10 when it is in the scales or when it is in the legs beginning on Nov 21st?  My grandfather always said the legs/feet as it is starting down and away from where you are to have surgery.  I wish he or my ex father in law where here to ask. I really wish I had listened more.  

10. Geri1928 says:

I’m having surgery on my arms Feb. 18 2013 where is the sign in the body for that day

You must be signed in to join the discussion. Sign in »