2011 Summer Outlook

Posted By: Grandin  Posted On: Apr 18th, 2011  Filed Under: Weather

Just read the FA 2011 summer outlook and im  in the very warm with avg rainfall sector. Bout it’s board lining the hot and very wet sector too. So i got a feeling the upper midwest/great lakes sector will be hot and wet again this summer like 2010 was. And if thats true my a/c bill will be high and ill be wishin for the winter again lol.. But i been reading for months allmost a year how the earth is cooling down and that we would fall into a mini ice age for 50 years or more. Yet the weather will be hot as daggers this summer prolly. Where is our BIG cool down?? If anyone could answer that. That would be awsome.. I’m in chicago as we speak with my kid and wife and sum friends were gonna be at the Bulls and Pacers playoff game tonight if u see us wave please.. And here in Chicago there’s a stiff cold wind coming off the lake..

Dan

1. Grandin says:

P.S.

I’m gonna release my thoughts and a map of what i think will happen for the summer of 2011 in the united states and canada too. I dont have a target date but it will be before memorial day week..

2. TheMaineMan says:

When the FA released this outlook last fall, I was a bit surprised. I’m kind of hoping for average on both temps and precip… and some non-violent thunderstorms would be cool.

3. mlriehl says:

Where did you find the summer 2011 outlook? I have been looking for it and can’t find it, or is it so obvious that I am missing it, I have 7 month old twins and that happens often lately…hahaha!!

4. TheMaineMan says:

I saw it last year when I bought the FA book… they always forecast the coming winter as well as next summer.

You can now see it on the website too… click on the weather button near the upper-left of the page.

You must be signed in to join the discussion. Sign in »