No fog

Posted By: TheMaineMan  Posted On: Jul 25th, 2011  Filed Under: Weather

One thing I’ve noticed about this July: hardly any fog. Last year it was foggy almost every day in July, but this July there has hardly been any dew on the grass. It has seemed more humid this July than last year, but I guess maybe the low temps are staying too high? Has anybody else noticed any trends?

Usually we get fog about 1/3 of the days in July and then almost every day in August/September, at least in my neighborhood. I also live near water.

1. undercover921 says:

No fog here either. Last year we did start to see fog in August, but also the nuts started to fall early and leaves started to change.  I live up in North Jersey, and I haven’t really no fog off the mountains areas.

2. PlowmanOhio81 says:

We have been having fogs a least once or twice a week here in my area of Ohio… no large bodies of water within 60 miles or so either. I thought it was kinda unusual, but never really paid any attention to it I guess. We been having the dewy mornings too. But there really hasn’t been any drastic temp changes I thought to make it foggy?! Just hot at night and hot in the day. I dunno… LOL

You must be signed in to join the discussion. Sign in »