PRELIMINARY WINTER OUTLOOK SOON!

Posted By: FatherFrost  Posted On: Jul 26th, 2011  Filed Under: Weather

Hello everyone! I will be posting my preliminary Winter Outlook for DJF 11/12 this week, and for now I will say this Winter is looking interesting at the moment! ;)

This forecast will take into consideration the increasing likelihood of a weak La Nina, -QBO, -NAO/-AO, variable PNA, a stronger STJ, low solar activity, and increased volcanic activity.

Keep an eye out for it! :)

1. GoNCSU says:

Awesome, can’t wait to see what you got!

2. fatima20 says:

Your forecasts are always great Fatherfrost!

3. smackdown says:

I must say im already excited, this heat in IL has done me in. Interesting to see how this record heat wave will play on our winter, or will it not effect it at all? Looking forward to your report.

4. fatima20 says:

This heat wave will turn into a wave of super polar arctic cold air in october. It looks to be very cold actually, this winter.

5. Stormwatcher says:

I have been seeing the same thing fatima, jan to march for central northern plains, jan looks scarry as it is according to this forecast is at the lowest level for cold which this makes it look like well below zero  Look at kansas/CO on north for jan. temps here.    http://www.longrangeweather.com/Long-Range-Monthly-Weather-Forecasts.htm

6. SnowSE says:

Fatherfrost, i live in South Carolina and i was wondering could you let me knoe what the winter is going to be like for us? like as of snow and ice and cold weather? i would really appreciate it. thanks

7. sonnysnow92 says:

It’s Thursday I am ready to see your forecast!

8. fatima20 says:

Wow! stormwatcher. That’s just purely insane! I’m about to read that forecast.

9. fatima20 says:

Oh yeah! that’s a weird coincidence, how i read that same forecast yesterday morning.

You must be signed in to join the discussion. Sign in »