Hey fatima

Posted By: snowboi1  Posted On: Aug 1st, 2011  Filed Under: Weather

Im in Conway South Carolina right up the road from Myrtle Beach.Whats my fall and winter looking like?thanks

1. fatima20 says:

Winter may be mild for you most of the winter, but you mayend up with an inch or 2 of snow a couple of times.

2. snowboi1 says:

Thats it?Well thats so depressing.I give up on winter anymore as its never gonna cold anymore here.I thought u said it was gonna be so cold down deep south and southeast?

3. snowboi1 says:

Another crappy none exsiting winter for south carolina.Thought fatima said the southeast would be a lot colder than its been in years even down here. 

4. fatima20 says:

I’m very sorry. I now, say that many areas in SC willexperience harsh conditions.

5. snowboi1 says:

I sure pray so fatima.Be nice to see way more cold than mild from late nov-early mar.

6. fatima20 says:

Yeah, Ihad a big mix up on where you lived is all. I apologize again and I understand where you’re coming from.

7. snowboi1 says:

Yeah we used to get cold here from nov-mar so i hope thats finally returning.

8. fatima20 says:

I think the climate will change starting this year and for the next 36 years, a cold phase will come for the both of us!

9. snowboi1 says:

I hope so fatima.I just have a feeling real colds coming for a lot of years ahead.

10. snowboi1 says:

Even oct- nov isnt as chilly as it used to be.Actually oct 2008 was as we had many ,many nights in the 40s.

11. fatima20 says:

yeah, that will return for the worse this year.

You must be signed in to join the discussion. Sign in »