- It is looking very interesting for this winter. My team hopefully will add some of their forecasts to this topic, but anyway here’s what it seems to be looking like pretty soon!
Winter Forecast 2011-2012
This forecast is for Maine, to Virginia. Okay, now as you’ve may heard, people are getting anxious about this winter forecast, by farmers almanac 2012 as many are ready for. I think in my opinion first of all, that the rest of the summer will be decently hot or maybe even scorching hot, but this is great, because this is where the magic comes in, in the winter as the heat will foretell the cold and snow for the winter. At this time I think it’s pretty obvious that this region will experience a harshly cold and blusterily windy winter, with very blizzardy conditions this winter! Now, at this time people should be re- considering what they buy down south this year for the winter, as they aren’t used it! We here in Virginia aren’t either, but just saying. Since, the south is used to the warm temps and all kinds of birds still flying around in the winter, then they will be unprepared and will have all kinds of summer clothing in the the winter. They will need to have snow boots and all kinds of winter gear, they have not used too much, like winter jackets,gloves,mittens,sleighs,shovels,hot cocoa, and a lot more incuding that they should get ready to us the heaters a lot this year.
- Sorry about talking about the south in this northeast forecast. Alright, lets get to the nitty-gritty. Let me just say just for the record that fall be indeed be very active with hurricane season. Summer will end very quickly, as fall approaches in late september. Fall will rush in very quickly and fastly in october with temps already getting to be in the 60 degree range many days this early! Next, a cold snap will come mid october and before we all realize it, this will be the start to a brutl winter ahead. By november, it will be very chilly with record morning lows, and foggy mornings ahead. It will be very cloudy many days in late november and into december. It will start to be a snowy wonderland after thanksgiving, going into december. Thanksgiving should see snow flurries for many. In december it will start to snow more often. By christmas, many may be dealing with a major snowstorm! Into January and february cold temps will start to make many feel miserable. t will snow really hard many days during this 2 month period of time. This winter will be very and I repeat, very bad this year all the way into the deep south.
- Deep South/Southeast: North carolina all the way down to florida, and west to texas north to oklahoma and anything in this region like georgia, alabama, georgia,south carolina, tennessee, kentucky, and all of those places. The forecast written above for the northeast which was for it to be very cold and snowy is the same forecast for the south. So, both the northeast and the southeast and deep south will experience a very cold and snowy winter. Many days in the northeast and southeast will be cold. You all will see plenty of snow this year in the northeast and southeast, so don’t worry! Fall will start a little later for the deep south, but not for the southeast and norheast. It will be very severely snowy, dark, and cold and many snowdays for kids and adults in the northeast, deep south, and southeast! Get ready southeast, deep south, and northeast!
- Southwest: You all should see a pretty warm winter with plenty of rain, as these fronts travel through the southwest and bring rain, then bring the deep south icy conditions and wintry mixes and the northeast and southeast will be seeing lots of snow from these systems as well. There may be one snowfall for you guys in the southwest.
- The Rockies will generally see a few snowstorms, and who knows, they may see a snowy winter season as well for the ski resorts.
- California, should generally have a dry, sunny warm winter.
- The Northwest region, will have a possible snowy winter if la nina conditions work out for them, but the west coast, will have a warm winter, with the exception of the northwest having a decently snowy winter especially in those mountains for skiing resorts.
- This winter will generally be snowy for 3/4 the country. Only place really if you split a map of the country into 4 parts, the lower left half which if one fourth of the country will be dry, and everywhere else, will be snowy. This winter will be something! Our team will make many updates and forecasts to get you all excited and ready for what this winter has in store for us all! Get ready! I’m warning you’ll!