What is going on?!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted By: fatima20  Posted On: Sep 18th, 2011  Filed Under: Weather

thanks snowboi1 and snowlover! that was nice of you guys! See sonny, it’s wierd how all my predictions came true like this wand I predicted those exact same things in late july, and it’s scary how accurate i’ve been lately. I predicted now in the midwest late october, and as well thanksgiving snow and fall starting early in october instead and that other stuff about cooler patterns happeing in late september. Yeah, but this is scary to know you’re possibly looking at snow in a few weeks! Things are getting creepy now! snow in september, and imagine just in december alone, how bad it will be.

1. Clemson_321 says:

fatima when will it start snowing and getting cold in South Carolina???

2. pw says:

I’m new to this forum. Any idea what the winter will be like for Tennessee? I live in Knoxville.

3. fatima20 says:

you should start seeing cooler temps in november and by december, your first trace of snow atleast clemson_321.
    PW: You should see pretty old conditions at time with above average snowfall for sure.

4. WinteryKate says:

I agree w/ early snow. There’s just this feeling in the air of fall… and it feels as though it won’t stay long…. Winter misses us all and wants to come visist again! lol

5. inteerstatelover7165 says:

Hey Fatima, what’s up for Southwest Connecticut?

You must be signed in to join the discussion. Sign in »