THE WEATHER CHANNEL’S FIRST WINTER SEASONAL FORECAST! AT 7:00P.M. TONIGHT! LIVE! CHAN.24

Posted By: fatima20  Posted On: Sep 19th, 2011  Filed Under: Weather

tHE WEATHER CHANNEL AS FOR SOME HAVE IT ON CHANNEL 24 WILL HAVE LIVE COVERAGE ON THEIR FIRST WINTER OUTLOOK FOR THIS YEAR TONIGHT AT 7:00 P.M.!

1. Clemson_321 says:

can you post what they say bc i dont get that channel?? please and thank you….

2. Jayne1954 says:

Oh darn I guess I missed it! Hopefully someone can fill me in on what they said. :)

3. FatherFrost says:

If you live in the SE colder than normal for October, November, and December with an early start to Winter for the east again.

4. fatima20 says:

awesome fathrfrost looks like me and you have to deal with another bad after all!  got back home from the gym at like 7:20ish. I’m you watched it. They also have it on weather.comandi’ll ceck it out as they put it out around 5:00 p.m.

5. WinteryKate says:

Aww, I missed it! D= Was it a goot one?

6. Jayne1954 says:

All I caught was colder than normal for alot of us.

7. fatima20 says:

same here. they said especially for the coast, and then it should spread throughout most of the country.

8. snowboi1 says:

Hope winter last at least til mid march for South Carolina.

9. Clemson_321 says:

it will, i live in SC and the way its lokkin now i think we wil get snow until the end of February.

10. fatima20 says:

you’ve got that right! this winterwill be longer i’m going to possibly get som persimmons from the local farmers market!

11. Jang Dongsoon says:

The winter weather of South Koera which I predicted for 2011-2012 winter season will be generally mild weather with clouds and a couple of times cold front attack from Siberia with heavy snow  only in the areas of a lot of water vapor input. This information will be helpful in a certain area of  USA? 

12. snowboi1 says:

Hey clemson i pray so as winter has been ending too early long enough down here so nov-mid march would be great.

13. Cassidy says:

me to!!! We live in Charleston, and I for one, hope it is cold.  I have never been so sick of summer in my life. Snow would be great, but I kinda doubt that for this area of SC. Ill be happy just to see it cold for a few months. Holidays don’t seem like holidays when its 70 outside. ha. Take care all. I hope this forecast holds true!!

14. snowlover says:

Well?  What did they say for Richmond, Virginia?  Mid Atlantic?  Or Northeast?  Not sure how they refer to us :)

15. fatima20 says:

well i say we can be northeast at mny times, but when we’re talking about something that’s months away like the winter, we like to be more accurate and say mid atlantic, as i call s, bu the northeast can be used though, in this case and they said below average temps for theeast coast as i dn’t get to see the actual live coverage in time.

16. spellbound says:

How about inner states like , southwest pa, northern wv areas???

17. USAclimatereporter says:

i missed it i hope it comes this year

You must be signed in to join the discussion. Sign in »