Fall&Winter 2011/2012 Talk

Posted By: Grandin  Posted On: Sep 23rd, 2011  Filed Under: Weather

So i hear a very big part of the united states not including the northeast will be warmer then avg. in october through december. Then in december it will flip a big part of the united states not including the south. Will fall into a VERY COLD spell. And it should last till least Febuary. With big snows in the midwest and nothern plains. And avg. snows in the northeast and mid atlantic. Does this sound right? And if anyone has something to say please do share..

Dan

1. The Rickster says:

Fatima and Boi…I agree with both. I want alotta snow..and it’s awesome that the lows are going to be in the 40s. If my buddies and I go biking….go break out them jumpsuits! It’ll be great!

2. sapporo1 says:

And finally it came, after waiting and waiting for a forecast for an end to this freakishly warm weather, it has finally come, Accuweather has predicted a cold snap coming in 11 days to Colorado, and with it, at last, the possibility of the first snow for my home of Monument

3. sapporo1 says:

I know it’s a crap shoot at this point, but still, to see it popping up in the 13 day forecast trends at all is relief to me

4. snowboi1 says:

Hey fatima yeah those 40 will be great.

5. nysacra says:

I hear the northeast is going to get slam!!

You must be signed in to join the discussion. Sign in »