Where Oh Where is……..

Posted By: snowlover  Posted On: Sep 26th, 2011  Filed Under: Weather

WJP!  Has anyone heard from him? 

1. dynahstee says:

Snowlover, that is a very good question!!!!!!!  Haven’t seen him post on here in a very long time!

2. Clemson_321 says:

what website can i go on to see other winter forecast for the southeast???

3. Jayne1954 says:

Yeah I was wondering why I haven’t seen him lately. Hope he is alright. Yes I kind of miss him also.

4. fatima20 says:

yeah, he’s fine. he’s does this every once in a while like i used to, but i promise to be a leader for my followers like you jayne1954, for now on. I’d like to say thanks to you all for being lyal fans andi will be on here a lot throughout the fall and winter, trust me!

5. snowboi1 says:

I remember he would always about start arguments a lot last year when i wasnt posting.lol

6. PlowmanOhio81 says:

LOL – fatima… you running a cult or what?!?! Good grief. Your “followers”.

I dunno where WJP has been, I’ll have to check around in the Accuweather Forums, sometimes he posts there too. But I’m sure he’ll be around come October sometime.

7. sapporo1 says:

Hmm, once I establish myself here, I am sure I will have followers who support my little “cult” as well lol…anyways, thanks for supporting me being a part of this forum all of you who do, especially you fatima20, I do very much appreciate it, most people just call me a nerd or a dork for being such a fanatic about the weather, or rather what they call obsessing over the weather, but the truth is, people like you and I, we might just save people’s lives someday, and then they wont think our knowledge of meteorological phenomena is so nerdy anymore, will they?
    Well, not much to talk about as fall as weather here right now, besides an annoying dome of high pressure bringing changable weather lately, some 60 degree days, some 75 degree days here and there, all in all, dry and generally boring right now, but that’s mid fall in a nutshell around here, on the bright side of that, if gives me a chance to finally take pictures of the peaking foliage, which by the way, is absolutely beautiful now.

8. FatherFrost says:

WJP was banned from both AccuWeather forums and American Wx forums because he made two accounts and posed as two different people with the same initials, according to admins.

The funny thing is that, even though him and I argued a lot, he was predicting a good winter for the east this year…which flies in the face of some forecast for a milder, calmer one.

Out of pure bias, maybe I could agree with him for once? LOL

9. snowlover says:

Yeah, he was good.  Oh well, perhaps he’ll be able to return one day.  We still have each other:)

10. BlizzardKing says:

Did WJP get banned from this weather forum too or is he too scared for some reason to return here in the present?

11. sapporo1 says:

maybe he went BACK TO THE FUTURE which is also where Chris Farley and Christopher Lloyd went lol

12. sapporo1 says:

sorry BlizzardKing, but you kind of left that one wide open

13. BlizzardKing says:

I was really meaning if he did not want to come back until a later date because of the trouble he supposedly got in at the other forums and also referring to all the arguments that took place last year!

14. Jayne1954 says:

Well I hope he comes back here again. He was really nice to me and tried to explain things to me I didn’t understand.

15. undercover921 says:

True,,, you can always count on the different predictions when WJP put up his info.
    Also true,,, no one rules the forum except for the Admin… and FA predictions have been put out for ppl to start to compare theirs to FA’s winter.

You must be signed in to join the discussion. Sign in »