Fall Foliage Thread!

Posted By: FatherFrost  Posted On: Oct 10th, 2011  Filed Under: Weather

Here is where you can post links, pics, obs, etc. about your fall foliage conditions or fall foliage in general.

Currently in SE Va, we have LOW Autumn color (10-30% change) and minimal leaf drop. The average peak of Autumnal color here is between the last week of October and the first week of November.

1. Grandin says:

around here in northwest indiana the leaves are 70 percent near peak. looking good i need to take pictures! And we havent had our first frost yet but i hope we do soon..

Dan

2. sapporo1 says:

Peak has taken it’s sweet time getting here, but here it is and it’s absolutley beautiful, every tree, bush and grass around here has turned brightly, but time for more good photo opportunity is limited as many of the leaves on many trees have already lost more than half their leaves, and I am even seeing a few trees that are now bare, if someone can tell me how to post pics here on FA, then that would be greatly appreciated, I would love to send some photos here, they are great.

3. ukfan8812 says:

We are about 85 % here in Greenup Kentucky. It was very windy yesterday so we lost some leaves.

You must be signed in to join the discussion. Sign in »