Need opinions on this winter map and what it needs

Posted By: sonnysnow92  Posted On: Oct 17th, 2011  Filed Under: Weather

1. ukfan8812 says:

It looks good, but i feel like the core of the winter should be place north just a tad bit more.

2. inteerstatelover7165 says:

Don’t really see what’s wrong. Nice Map.

3. jeanmr says:

any one know what the weather will be January 6th2012 I read it will be cold its ok are there any predictions of snow storms

4. snowlover says:

I love it!  Of course I know beans about maps; I just like what I see:)

5. sapporo1 says:

I would probably move the core of the cold over the Northeast inland just a tad, from what the continuing pattern is leading towards so far, the interior Northeast will be cold and very snowy, but the coastal areas (big cities, I-95 corridor) will likely be more of a wintry battleground this season, but that’s just my observation, I could be wrong, I guess we will just have to see what happens.

6. sapporo1 says:

Oh, and it also seems that northern California will see a cooler and severe storm season this winter, which also raises some questions about far northern Utah, southern Wyoming and Colorado as well.

7. fatima20 says:

it looks good, but you should cover the rest of virginia with the dark blue, as i’m in virginia beach, and i’m pretty sure if cities that re like 15 min. away are in the dark blue, then we will have a dark blue type winter too. I’m think it’ll be worse on the virginian coast. but i guess parts of vrginia beach are covered up ther, andprettymuch i’ll just say that i’m part of that dark blue, anyway thanks for putting us in many parts of virginia in there. it’s great and i can’t wait for this map to come true!

You must be signed in to join the discussion. Sign in »