LOL Accuweather

Posted By: inteerstatelover7165  Posted On: Oct 23rd, 2011  Filed Under: Weather

“A high pressure system, a system that promotes dry weather, is parked over Alabama. As it gradually heads toward the East Coast through next week, it will usher southwest winds from the Gulf Coast to the mid-Atlantic.”

Meanwhile look at their forecast for me next week: 

Bethel 15-Day Weather – AccuWeather Forecast for CT06801

1. snowboi1 says:

I never believe there forecasts as they change them every 5 mintues.

2. sapporo1 says:

But, listen to this, I have a real treat for you folks in the Northeast and in northern Ohio, I just looked at the more extended outlook on NOAA/NWS and guess what I saw in the forecast for Friday into Saturday…wintry mix to light snow possible for the following areas…Cleveland/vicinity, Pittsburgh/western Pennsylvania, upstate New York and northern New England, so fear not, you guys are going to get that taste of winter you all have been hoping and dreaming about for so long, and speaking of tastes of winter, now the NWS has issued a Special Weather Statement concerning central and Southern Colorado, as now they believe that the low that will develop over the four corners will intensify and bring heavy snow to central and southern Colorado, and it’s looking like possible watches and warnings will be issued for our area soon, so maybe a powerful winter storm after all for Monument, Colorado, and it will indeed be cold enough, as highs on Wednesday will be only the mid to upper 20s and as a cold canadian high pressure builds in on the backside of the storm late Wednesday night, lows will fall into the teens for most locals, with even a few single digit readings for some areas, and will last through Thursday as well, with clearing skies, but highs only in the low to mid 30s, with lows dipping back into the teens again Thursday night, the weekend loows slightly warmer, with 40s and low 50s expected, lows will remain cool, with 20s for lows, so this time, the snow that falls Wednesday, may just stick around for a spell.
    As for that second low headed for the Northeast, keep watching for further details about the Friday-Saturday event, because it could include snow for some locals.

You must be signed in to join the discussion. Sign in »