Weather for KY

Posted By: WeatherMan2  Posted On: Oct 25th, 2011  Filed Under: Weather

In this year I have noticed that most of the weather this year has been pretty basic but in that note nature has also played a role which in most cases it does and from what I’ve gathered the animals have thicker fur this year as well as us not having a very good year for fruits and veggies. In my personal oppinion I think that Ky can see some pretty big snows this year b/c the fruits have thicker skins this year which would suggest that they are adapting to the cold and the walnut shells are really thick this year as well which my grandpaw always said that was a indication of a bad winter in itself. Dont even get me started on cob webs they are thicker than ever this year which also indicates a bad winter. Send me your posts and I will do my best to answer your questions.

1. trw says:

when will winter kick in for Michigan…. could we see flakes anytime soon?   will the flint area see alot of snow this year?

2. WeatherMan2 says:

Well from what I have gathered the Michigan area is due to get really cold here soon and as for snow I believe you guys are gonna see a pretty nice winter as far as snow goes…so I think yins will see snow about mid to late november and it will carry on into the later months ahead with a significant amount of snow for your area. Also I think flint can expect some nice precipiation for the months to come.

Hope I was able to answer you question!!!

thank you,

Weatherman2

You must be signed in to join the discussion. Sign in »