November?

Posted By: snowboi1  Posted On: Oct 28th, 2011  Filed Under: Weather

Hi whats November look like for South Carolina?Cold?

1. fatima20 says:

agreed! but, snow will be here in the southeast, midwest, and mid atlantic pretty soon, so lets all be patient now.

2. stuffradio says:

If you don’t mind my thread jacking, what is it going to be like in SW BC and the PNW? I want snow like NE USA just got.

3. fatima20 says:

you’re not jacking anything, but rather helping. Great question by the way. Yor winter will be just as bad as the mid atlantic, southeast, midwest, and northeast.

4. GoNCSU says:

I think that winter will be cold with a chance of snow.

5. fatima20 says:

for nc and my area of virginia, i think our winter will be pretty cold and historically snowier! haha

6. snowboi1 says:

Oh well Fatima i guess that means no true winter then as im in South Carolina.

7. fatima20 says:

south carolina will be snowy mostlikely so stop putting yourself down bro. i’m trying to let people understand this won’t be a normal winter neither, which is why i say cold and snowy for so many areas!

8. sapporo1 says:

You just have to have faith man, kind of like there are so many forecasts suggesting warmer and way drier than average for this winter for Colorado, and yet, I saw all the signs indicating otherwise, and already, winter is off to a real snowy start ( around 20 inches of snow so far this season) in fact, here in Monument, we are under a BLIZZARD WARNING, not a ton of snow (about 4 to 8 inches or more) but combined with 50mph winds, it makes for some hazardous to impossible travel, not too bad a snowstorm, but a great start to the winter season and I am leaning more towards 8 or more inches this time around, since we already have about 5 inches on the ground and the snowstorm is just getting started (just started snowing 3 hours ago).
    The roads are now getting snowpacked as well.
    Well, I am sure you will get some surprize snowstorms or ice storms in the south this year, because again, it’s appearing as though this year is one of those years where anything goes.

9. snowboi1 says:

But sad news is i hear people on other forums say winter will end early and it will be warm in February in South Carolina.What are thoughts on that?If so thats awful news.

10. fatima20 says:

now prob snowboi, and about that forecast snowboi, they’re probably wrong and it’s just a forum that you read, where people post thoughts, so that is not even a real forecast. Mr.weather, i think your area will be swinging up and down the thermometer, but i think your area will see cold days with snowfall.

11. Jayne1954 says:

Fatima, do you think that November will turn cold and stay cold soon for us here in the Eastern Panhandle of WV? How about any snow here for this month also. One more thing, do you think Thanksgiving will be snow free for us? We are supposed to have Thanksgiving Dinner at the Church this year and was wondering what your thoughts were about this. Thanks ! :)

12. fatima20 says:

well, many areas of western virginia and west virginia, maend up seeing their first flurries around thanksgiving as well for the northeast, mid atlantic, and parts of the southeast. you may see flurries in late november, and cold doesn’t really return for a solid cold winter till december this year most likely for southeast, mid west, mid atlantic, and northeast as well.

13. snowboi1 says:

So no more good cold shots in November fatima for South Carolina?How bout Thanksgiving?It sucks if it wont be cold around Thanksgiving.

14. 02mxzx136 says:

i think most places east of the rockies will be near average or slightly above for around half the month and then cold gradually spilling east and south.places further east and south you go may not see this cool down till late in the month.mid atlantic on south are these areas i’m thinking.i came to this conclusion by looking at forecasts,reading forums on many diffrent sites,reading meterologists blogs and looking at long range computer models.just my opnion.still looks like most everywhere(accept the southwest and a few other locals) will be cold at least for dec and jan.after that some say its going to warm up in the east and some say it won’t.who knows for sure.i still have a hard time even believing weather forecasts more than 5 days out!!!

15. snowboi1 says:

Is February not even considered a winter anymore down in South Carolina?I cant even remember the last time it was iold here thru february and into first half of March.

You must be signed in to join the discussion. Sign in »