Northeast snowtorm and beyond for everyone(winter will be knarly!)

Posted By: fatima20  Posted On: Oct 30th, 2011  Filed Under: Weather

Winter Forecast and beyond many extremely cold and snowy days ahead for us all!
1. F
irst, lets take a minute to realize things. People are already getting upset i’ pretty sure, that no snow is showing up in many places.  Okay, it’s only an I repeat only October 30th! Guess what, we’re barely half way through fall! Colors have barely changed for many areas of the mid atlantic and southeast!
2. Second, some MAY NOT BELIEVE ME RIGHT NOW! It may sound rediculous, but I really do believe this could be one of the worst winters in several decades and more for many of us. As of right now, I’m observing things and things look great for snowlovers of the MIDWEST, MID ATLANTIC, NORTHEAST, and yes I mean it, THE SOUTHEAST! people have to realize that things can get very interesting in the winter in the southeast and mid atlantic. Another things is yes  really do believe the southeast and mid atlantic will have it very bad with so many snowstorms and blizzards and of course the northeast and mid west! But we all have to face the facts,  that winter will be very cold and snowy in these four regions for sure at this point, and the PACIFIC NORTHWEST also. Give mother nature and old man winter till about mid to late november and you’ll all see the difference in winter weather this year and many other years because it will be an active snow season for these 4 REGIONS, starting in mid to late november and even earlier for some! It will be blizzards i think this winter, over many areas of the southeast and mid atlantic as well as the notheast and midwest. So all I can say at this point officially is our winter for these four regions will be very unusually cold and snowy and what not, very historic. Virginia and even more further south could be seeing blizzards.
                                                       Northeast Snowstorm
Many know, that the northeast has had two snowfalls this week that just ended and this weekend. The main snowfall was the snowy noreaster or what I call it the snoweaster has brought many parts of the northeast several inches to several feet of very wet snowfall and this was the second northeastern snowfall particularly in which was a Very unusual historic snowstorm or snoweaster in other words!  I mean, the Weather Channel literally called it SNOWTOBER tis weekend,with 3 dreadful deaths, and a very unusual october with the most snow ever seen in october as far north as our country gets in the northeastern section of the country in maine.
So, what do these things mean?
It means that this winter will most likely be unusually cold and snowy for the northeast, as this snow fell before the first frost for many, this storm really blew up, and developed into a monstrous snoweaster, and as well fell before many even had leaves fall just like Jim Cantore said: Many will be shoveling snow before even raking leavs, and boy he wasn’t lying! It is signaling for a bad winter and there was thunder snow during this storm so not only the northeast will have a very bad winter, but we all must remember to include the southeast, mid atlnaic, and mid west as well! Ours is coming for everyone so we all need to be patient! This also means that snoweasters will be very aggressive this year, and will follow after each other literally sometimes it’ll snow for a few days back and forth as a snoweaster will come, then withing one day of clearing a snowstorm from the west will cme, followed right away by another snoweaster, and these two patterns consisting of non stop snoweasters and snowstorms will keep repeating themselves! The gulf of mexico will be violent with the western snowstorms being enhanced by the gulf, and the cool atlantic, will enhance the snoweasters so we all should be prepared my mid to late november because it willstart to get bad pretty soon. Even Jacksonville,FL may see flurries this year. So les all just take my forecasting seriously.
MY forecast accurately so far this fall:   Believe or not, an A+      is perfect, becase I first, predicted that the northeast would have very earl snowfalls and i said summer would end in late sept. which is late, then I said fallstrts in early oct. and ends by mid to late october, then i said winter starts in late october. I said that many would start seeing snow in late october, which wuld be unusually early. I said there would be a snowstomr  right before halloween in the northeast which i said was to plan to happen during august! I said places in the midwest particularly Minnesota atleast, would see snowfall the day of or the day before halloween, and hey were supposed to see snow today and tomorrow! Theni said that early frosts would happen for the south and others like the midwest, northeast, and portions of the mid atlantic and you’ve guessed it, I was right again. Then so many others i could tell i was right about has come trueso far and what will come true, like thanksgiving snow should happen for the northeast, midwest, midatlantic, and parts of the southeast, with a classic snowstorm and not to mention, a classic thanksgiving snowstorm set up, which will happen and you all get the idea. My forecasts are usually extremely accuarate!
Analysis: The bottom line, this winter will be very active with lots of negative digits and just cold digits period, plenty of snowstorms after snowstorms after snowstroms, and a long one and a nightmare at that, for the southeast, mid atlantic, northeast, and mid west, and also the pacific northwest. Colorado also got an early snowfall like i said i would as well! So get your shovels ready or invest in some, because you’re going to need them!

1. fatima20 says:

here’s a smaller print to show an hour’s worth of this forecast I did just for you guys.

Winter Forecast and beyond many extremely cold and snowy days ahead for us all!
    1. First, lets take a minute to realize things. People are already getting upset i’ pretty sure, that no snow is showing up in many places.  Okay, it’s only an I repeat only October 30th! Guess what, we’re barely half way through fall! Colors have barely changed for many areas of the mid atlantic and southeast!
    2. Second, some MAY NOT BELIEVE ME RIGHT NOW! It may sound rediculous, but I really do believe this could be one of the worst winters in several decades and more for many of us. As of right now, I’m observing things and things look great for snowlovers of the MIDWEST, MID ATLANTIC, NORTHEAST, and yes I mean it, THE SOUTHEAST! people have to realize that things can get very interesting in the winter in the southeast and mid atlantic. Another things is yes  really do believe the southeast and mid atlantic will have it very bad with so many snowstorms and blizzards and of course the northeast and mid west! But we all have to face the facts,  that winter will be very cold and snowy in these four regions for sure at this point, and the PACIFIC NORTHWEST also. Give mother nature and old man winter till about mid to late november and you’ll all see the difference in winter weather this year and many other years because it will be an active snow season for these 4 REGIONS, starting in mid to late november and even earlier for some! It will be blizzards i think this winter, over many areas of the southeast and mid atlantic as well as the notheast and midwest. So all I can say at this point officially is our winter for these four regions will be very unusually cold and snowy and what not, very historic. Virginia and even more further south could be seeing blizzards.
                                                           Northeast Snowstorm
    Many know, that the northeast has had two snowfalls this week that just ended and this weekend. The main snowfall was the snowy noreaster or what I call it the snoweaster has brought many parts of the northeast several inches to several feet of very wet snowfall and this was the second northeastern snowfall particularly in which was a Very unusual historic snowstorm or snoweaster in other words!  I mean, the Weather Channel literally called it SNOWTOBER tis weekend,with 3 dreadful deaths, and a very unusual october with the most snow ever seen in october as far north as our country gets in the northeastern section of the country in maine.
    So, what do these things mean? It means that this winter will most likely be unusually cold and snowy for the northeast, as this snow fell before the first frost for many, this storm really blew up, and developed into a monstrous snoweaster, and as well fell before many even had leaves fall just like Jim Cantore said: Many will be shoveling snow before even raking leavs, and boy he wasn’t lying! It is signaling for a bad winter and there was thunder snow during this storm so not only the northeast will have a very bad winter, but we all must remember to include the southeast, mid atlnaic, and mid west as well! Ours is coming for everyone so we all need to be patient! This also means that snoweasters will be very aggressive this year, and will follow after each other literally sometimes it’ll snow for a few days back and forth as a snoweaster will come, then withing one day of clearing a snowstorm from the west will cme, followed right away by another snoweaster, and these two patterns consisting of non stop snoweasters and snowstorms will keep repeating themselves! The gulf of mexico will be violent with the western snowstorms being enhanced by the gulf, and the cool atlantic, will enhance the snoweasters so we all should be prepared my mid to late november because it willstart to get bad pretty soon. Even Jacksonville,FL may see flurries this year. So les all just take my forecasting seriously.
    MY forecast accurately so far this fall:   Believe or not, an A+      is perfect, becase I first, predicted that the northeast would have very earl snowfalls and i said summer would end in late sept. which is late, then I said fallstrts in early oct. and ends by mid to late october, then i said winter starts in late october. I said that many would start seeing snow in late october, which wuld be unusually early. I said there would be a snowstomr  right before halloween in the northeast which i said was to plan to happen during august! I said places in the midwest particularly Minnesota atleast, would see snowfall the day of or the day before halloween, and hey were supposed to see snow today and tomorrow! Theni said that early frosts would happen for the south and others like the midwest, northeast, and portions of the mid atlantic and you’ve guessed it, I was right again. Then so many others i could tell i was right about has come trueso far and what will come true, like thanksgiving snow should happen for the northeast, midwest, midatlantic, and parts of the southeast, with a classic snowstorm and not to mention, a classic thanksgiving snowstorm set up, which will happen and you all get the idea. My forecasts are usually extremely accuarate!
    Analysis: The bottom line, this winter will be very active with lots of negative digits and just cold digits period, plenty of snowstorms after snowstorms after snowstroms, and a long one and a nightmare at that, for The southeast, mid atlantic, northeast, and mid west, and also the pacific northwest. Colorado also got an early snowfall like i said i would as well! So get your shovels ready or invest in some, because you’re going to need them!

2. The Rickster says:

Bring it. I’m in South Carolina, and already am dieing to see some snow.

3. TheMaineMan says:

So do you have any reasoning besides “well it’s been cold and snowier than normal so far, therefore winter will be colder and snowier than normal”? Because the fall of 2009 brought above-average snow and colder-than-average temperatures, but the following winter was a snow-less blowtorch up here. I’m just saying, I haven’t always observed a positive correlation between fall and winter temp/snow anomalies, although it sometimes is the case. Just wondering your thoughts on this so I can understand them better… thanks! :)

4. fatima20 says:

My forecasting recipe:
    many cups of gut feelings
    manyobservations
     a hint of common sense
    a little natural folklore
    and other small factors

5. bobandsheba says:

Do you have any thoughts on how Oklahoma’s winter will be? Specifically the Tulsa region?  I am looking forward to cold and snow, but it seems most predictions show different.

6. smichellecampbell74 says:

Do you have any thoughts to how the winter will be for Northwest Arkansas?

7. snowboi1 says:

Yeah i dont remember last time South Carolina had a winter that actually ended in march instead of february.Dont think that will ever happen again so it will never be real winter here again.

8. fatima20 says:

oklahoma and arkansas should have cold and snowy days at times, with some warmth ramdomly every now and then sometimes. i think this year, thins will change snowboi1!

9. fatima20 says:

that’s for sure, snowboi. mr.weather, it will be varying from cold to hot, but it will be more colder periods than hotter, so you should see some snow this year.

10. 02mxzx136 says:

your recipe for wishcasting sounds like a recipe for disaster.so will the cold and snow last till april for everyone??

You must be signed in to join the discussion. Sign in »