Warm-up next week in East

Posted By: TheMaineMan  Posted On: Nov 4th, 2011  Filed Under: Weather

Although winter has surely made an early appearance in the East as well as many other parts of the country, fall will make a brief comeback next week as a ridge develops and surges warmer air northeastward. The mid-Atlantic will enjoy temps as high as the 70s, and even New England will see 60s early in the week, with lows staying well above-freezing. This will provide people with a great time to get remaining yard-work and other outdoor projects done before winter makes a comeback possibly later in November.

Anyone else going to see some warm temps next week?

1. Grandin says:

trhere saying 67 next tuesday and 66 next friday. then after that a decent cold blast will spike the lake and bring some pretty chilly air. for the Northwest indiana sector.. We’ll see though weather chages all the time around here one day it could be in the 60 then the next be in the lower 40′s for day time highs.  But i know the cold is coming to stay in december with it reving up at the end of november around or after thanksgiving.. Hope u get blasted with snow again maineman if u do please take pics im haven sno withdraws.. lol

Dan

2. 02mxzx136 says:

looks like i may see 55 next week which i think it got to today.then by the end of next week maybe some highs in the upper 30′s.last time i saw 70′s was october 12th and doubt very much i will see them till may!

3. Anthonypilone01 says:

Even though the warm front comes over to the east, it won’t last for too long. The cold will return.

You must be signed in to join the discussion. Sign in »