When will winter start to kick into grear?

Posted By: sonnysnow92  Posted On: Nov 12th, 2011  Filed Under: Weather

Forecast were calling for an early winter were is it at? Yes it has gotten very cold but then it warms right up.

1. stuffradio says:

Got very wet snowflakes today in SW BC :)

2. fatima20 says:

cool stuffradio, and sonny things will change sooner or later.

3. 02mxzx136 says:

looks like it may be later than sooner.certain parts of the country have come acustomed to more cold and snow the last few years than they had seen through the 90′s and early 00′s.i’m sure parts of the s.mid-atlantic and the southeast will see some snow and short lived cold shots this year,but maybe not as much as the last few years.talk on accux keeps pushing the sustained cold for the east back more and more.some saying mid december now.

4. 02mxzx136 says:

on a side note i was out at my hunting land today getting ready for next weekend and there had to still be 3-4″ of snow still on the ground  from last weds storm.

5. Anthonypilone01 says:

I hope the cold will come in time for thanksgiving here in Maryland. If we don’t see any snow at all at the end of November then I am hoping to see some snow in December for the Mid Atlantic region.

6. fatima20 says:

yeah i hope virginia and maryland get something soon, because i’m excited just like you anthony!

7. Anthonypilone01 says:

Same here, fatma20. If we don’t see anything at the end in November, then somewhere in mid December for us for sure :)

You must be signed in to join the discussion. Sign in »