Fatima A Question for you.

Posted By: Jayne1954  Posted On: Nov 17th, 2011  Filed Under: Weather

Hi Fatima I hope all is well with you. Our local weather team here in the Eastern Panhandle of West Virginia released their winter forecast. They predicted normal temps, above average snowfall and about 20 to 30 inches of snow possible. It sounded familiar to me cause I think they said the same thing the last two winter’s. If I remember correctly that is. Also I think they are in line with accuweather’s forecast for the winter. How does this sound to you? Does it sound accurate or are they just playing it safe here so they won’t get blamed if we happen to get more. Our local owner of a hardware store near me told me that he KNOW’S this winter is going to be a bad one. Got me to wondering if he is right and they are wrong, lol! I was just wondering what your thought’s are of their forecast. Thank’s and your reply is appreciated, God Bless :)

1. Anthonypilone01 says:

So, your local hardware store own knows it’s going to be a bad winter in west Virginia, huh? Sounds like that includes us for Maryland cuz my home state is close to you, I believe :)

2. Jayne1954 says:

Yes Anthony that is what he said, but we will see.

3. Anthonypilone01 says:

yeah. i can only pray. Which i do every night before I go to bed

4. Anthonypilone01 says:

Oh, I will, I most certainly will. until then, I will be watching a screensaver on my Xfinity, seeing snow falling in a pine tree back round(which is a 47-minute one).
    And thinking to myself, “let it snow…let it snow….let it snow”   :)

5. USAclimatereporter says:

we got only 10 inches of snow this winter

6. Anthonypilone01 says:

we got merely a trace of only 2 inches at the most here in Maryland for winter 2011-2012.
    That was pathetic!!!!

I hope it’ll be much this year. 

You must be signed in to join the discussion. Sign in »