Pulling the plug…I want to be proven wrong though!

Posted By: FatherFrost  Posted On: Nov 28th, 2011  Filed Under: Weather

I’m pulling the plug for my area, anyway. This year strikes a very bad feeling in me the way the pattern is going into Met. Winter…

It just seems way too much like the Strong La Nina Winter of 07/08…and that Winter was awful.

If you live in VA east of Charlottesville and south of Alexandria, then I’m sorry but this Winter doesn’t look like your winter.

I give it around a 60% chance of seeing a significantly drier, warmer winter.

A 30% chance of seeing a normal Winter (10″ of snow on average).

And a 10% chance of seeing a colder, snowier Winter.

I’m begging nature….PROVE ME WRONG PLEASE!

1. Grandin says:

Frost it’s only the start of winter dont give up just yet. You have tons of winter left in your area. Things could change!

Dan

2. FatherFrost says:

I hope they do. But there isn’t anything in the works to change the pattern. And I mean..most folks would want snow in December. I know have no control over that but still. Snow any other time but the holidays is a pain (for people like me anyway haha). During the holidays, its magical. But after that you get tired of it fast.

3. snowboi1 says:

I agree its not gonna be cold this crappy so called winter coming up.Just except it like me and fatherfrost.lol

4. baummom says:

Well, I’m in Iowa, should I just go ahead and stockpile now? lol

5. snowlover says:

Wow Fatherfrost I hope you’re wrong also.  I kinda thought so just on gut instinct.  There aren’t a lot of acorns in my area!  :(  But….it snowed in Alabama and Mississippi last night, anything can happen!  You are right about another thing Fatherfrost; snow during the holidays is magical.  Not just for kids; adults too.  Hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving. 

You must be signed in to join the discussion. Sign in »