Where on earth did Fatima go??

Posted By: Jayne1954  Posted On: Dec 9th, 2011  Filed Under: Weather

I haven’t seen her on here for a long time now. I sure hope she is alright. Has anyone else seen or heard from her?

1. snowboi1 says:

I just pray 2012-2013 is a true epic 50s years in the making winter like im hearing and lasts 3 1/2 to 4 months.

2. fatima20 says:

thanks for pointing this out jayne. thanks for that compliment snowlover, and thanks for the happy kwanzaa wish, as i celebrate that and merry christmas toyou and everyone else as well. anthony, yes things should changes hopefully around new years.

3. Grandin says:

I thought u were a dude fatima20 sorry i didnt mean to disrespect. And ‘fatima’ thats really big in chruch like a saying or religion. im not sure i havent been to chruch in so long i need to go back. My son goes to chruch every sunday he would know. But welcome back fatima20. Your thinking the upper midwest such as the Chicago land area will see some good cold and some snow or lots in January??

Dan

4. Jayne1954 says:

Fatima, Sorry I wished all and you and Very Merry Christmas but forgot to wish you Happy Kwanzza also :)

5. ShawnM says:

Some may get a white christmas if the storms materialize! Currently they are forecasting a winter storm to move through Kansas/texas/oklahoma and maybe missouri and other places. They are already forecasting maybe as much as 10 inches of snow in parts of oklahoma/texas where winter storm watches are in effect. I am hoping it happens. There is also a chance of snow so far this thursday night/friday. The Weather Channel’s 10 day forecast from the internet/Directv version of the local on the 8′s forecast says snow on Saturday. Should be very interesting for parts of the us this upcoming week! :)

6. KatD-Mo. says:

that would be interesting.  at this point those of us in Mo., are forecasted to have a 30% chance of rain/sleet/snow on tuesday.   last I heard, it wasn’t promising.

an honest snow near christmas would be great!

You must be signed in to join the discussion. Sign in »