All pictures belong to accuweather. ~Dan~
Please share any thoughts on this.. ~Dan~
nope. its not looking promising.
i’m in the over 75% and probably but i’m starting to think it may not happen for me this year too.i have 2 more shots for snow before the 25th.the storm around the 18-20th and the one around 23-25th.as of right now the first my slide to the south of me and the one around christmas is still up in the air.last year we had a foot and half on the ground on christmas,but only to lose all of it around new years.
man thats bull. I was hoping better chances than than that for the MA region!
I don’t generally buy whatever a map shows me. The weather does what the weather does. One day it could be 60 the next day it could be 10 depending on the intensity of a cold front/low pressure area. And besides that weather forecasts change daily some extended forecasts change as many as possibly 3 times a day. Like on weather.com. Sometimes it even changes during the early morning hours.
my favorite local met is saying that right now there is system that going to come in the middle to the end of next week that looks like going start off as rain on the backside going to have enough cold air too it where it is going too end as light snow round christmas.that is of right now we still have 10 to 11 days and some odd hours so anything can happen so allyou ohioans out there thats on this forum keep your fingers cross for a white christmas, or better yet for snow.
We cant even stay cold more less snow.
@ Snowboil… You are so right!
we’re getting the rain we didn’t get all summer!
Its definitely not looking good at all for us!!!!!! Im just wondering if it will stay cold long enough to give us some snow……..
Although historically I have an 85% chance of seeing a White Christmas, it looks like this year will be one of the 15%.
Well, at least I had a white Halloween and white Thanksgiving!
I really want the nao and ao to tank big time.
You must be signed in to join the discussion. Sign in »
Home & Garden •
Best Days & Calendars •
Healthy Living •
Food & Recipes •
For The Press •
About Us •
Contact Us •
Copyright ©2013 Almanac Publishing Co. All rights reserved.