Happy New Years

Posted By: Grandin  Posted On: Dec 31st, 2011  Filed Under: Weather

Hey FA family,

New Years Eve is upon us all again. Please drive safe and party smart! I hope everyones New Years Eve is the best yet. And from my family to yours. HAVE A HAPPY AND WONDERFUL 2012!

Dan

1. spellbound says:

I’m sick with strep throat, so it will be a quite night here.  I hope you all have a great evening, Happy New Year everyone, may 2012 be a hell of alot better then 2011, I’m happy to see this year leave..  Karen

2. Jayne1954 says:

Thank you Dan and HAPPY NEW YEAR to you and yours and to everyone on this board! Hope everyone’s New Year is full of Blessing’s, Health, Prosperity and much Happiness! So sorry your sick Karen and hope you feel well soon and try to enjoy your New Year! Please be safe everyone!!

3. KatD-Mo. says:

he he he… I’m hoping 2012 jan, feb & mar are snowy.  It would be nice to see the weather folk back on here too.  Well here’s wishing everyone a better year than their 2011!

4. spellbound says:

well, 2011 really was a bad year for me.  I hope 2012 is better.  At least it’s snow with some lake effect.  I’m hoping for more, alot more.  We need to work. 

5. Anthonypilone01 says:

@spellbound
    Me, too. winter of 201-2011 was a suck year for me compared to the winter of 2009-2010 here in MD. So I am hoping to have better luck for more snow this year.

6. Grandin says:

I feel ya Karren. I hope you get some work soon and some money flowing.

Dan

You must be signed in to join the discussion. Sign in »