Spring Outlook

Posted By: whiteout  Posted On: Jan 29th, 2012  Filed Under: Weather

Here’s a spring outlook

http://www.bcsouthweather.com/news.php?story=Spring_Outlook_2012_1327885713

doesn’t look too good for snow exceppt the northeast.

1. Jayne1954 says:

Well it says some snow for the northeast, so where is it??? Come on for at least a couple of nice snowfalls before it’s to late!!!

2. whiteout says:

Outlooks are never as accurate and detailed as actual storm forecasts. Isn’t it snowing in new york area right now?

3. Jayne1954 says:

I don’t know whiteout about NY. All I know is we are not going to get that snowstorm first predicted for next weekend :( Our weatherguys here tell us not to give up yet on cold weather and snow cause there is still alot of winter left for us. I sure hope so my grandkids are craving a nice decent snowfall to play in and make a snowman. My one grandaughter is praying and asking God to please send us some snow, lol! So I won’t give up yet either :)

4. Anthonypilone01 says:

I will not give up either! Some guy who does weather stuff, was predicting we will not have any much snow, saying we’ll have perhaps a dusting or slushy mess or 1 or 2 inches. Sure that has happened. But him saying we will not get any significant snow events and him saying “Come January, you will begin to see thing my way.” WELL, SCREW HIM! Sure, we had a mild January. But that does not mean this winter is over. Well will have our snow sooner or later. I’m still waiting for it so i could prove him wrong  lol

5. Jayne1954 says:

I’m with you on that Anthony:) Our weather guy did say we have alot of winter left to get through yet,hopefully! I would be happy for at least a couple of nice snowfalls for the rest of the winter. :)

6. whiteout says:

Hoping for that in PNW too, only had about 2 cm or something lol

7. Anthonypilone01 says:

ground hog saw it’s shadow. 6 MORE WEEKS OF WINTER, SO THERE IS HOPE YET!

8. Jayne1954 says:

Yes there is Anthony. There’s always hope :) I’ll tell my grandaughter to keep praying :) :)

9. KatD-Mo. says:

oh yippee.  6 more weeks of winter.  40-60 degree days, with the days getting longer… my pasture will green up pretty soon!

we’ve put the snow plows up.  only 3 snows with a total of 4-5 inches…. we’re so not holding our breath.  I need to dig out the veggie garden seeds and get a spot picked out for the garden.

You must be signed in to join the discussion. Sign in »