If I could, I would take both Mother Nature and Snow Miser to court this instant, due to the lack of snow and cold

Posted By: Rodney1974  Posted On: Feb 15th, 2012  Filed Under: Weather

Hello everyone:

For those of you who like the cold and snow, even though this may sound incredibly insane and unrealistic, (nonetheless, let us assume this is probable, hypothetically speaking), have any of you considered suing both Mother Nature and Snow Miser by summoning them to court just to hear them testify as to why there is no snow or cold this winter and what have they done with the wintry winter otherwise? Honestly, I would. It would be nice for Mother Nature to tell her side of her story, in terms of her ignoring the snowlovers’ plea for snow, especially this past Christmas season. I can also get the meteorologists to testify on their behalf about their inaccurate winter weather forecasting. That way, I can get the truth from her point of view and force her to compensate our pain and suffering….LOL. 

Oh and by the way..Before any of you ridicule me for this topic, please understand how exhausted, stressed and depressed I am from this long, warm, unbelievable pathetic boring winter. Thank you and have a great day.

1. snowlover says:

I’ll be your key witness (hehe) afterall… they don’t call me “snowlover” for nothing! :)

2. USAclimatereporter says:

i know i love the snow there was barely any this year in new york city

You must be signed in to join the discussion. Sign in »