Introduction New Member !!

Posted By: Riley Jones  Posted On: Feb 24th, 2012  Filed Under: Home & Garden

Hey everybody,

I am new here. My name is RileyJones , I joined here because there are many things to learn from here and can gain experience and knowledge from different topics. So I hope all members will invite me to share opinion and interact with me.

Thanks and regards
RileyJones

1. lfoglia@cogeco.ca says:

hi iam new member too, looking forward to spring and summer and the following winter but el nino will be in the increase because of colorona mass ejection which can cause the weather to be alot warmer then normal things of the weather will change bc the weather will get extream in the great lakes bc its global warming and will make things warmer and hotter effect the ozone layer the sun is picking up the intensity and will bring to solar maximum intensity can effet power failers and banks, hospitals and navigation well of course it will effect the plane it will have alot of radiation in the planet earth things will be panorium and things will get hairy frighten too. the storm will be in the increase across the great lakes during the springtime and it will very bad and violent but we cant just pin point where the action will be, we just have to be patient when spring around the corner we get better define.

2. cathy batesel says:

Good afternoon fellow farmers!
    I am new to this site, but not new to the almanac.  I have loved reading it for years since I first saw one in my grandmothers cold storage.  She was an avid backyard gardener who canned enough fruit/veggies and jams for the entire neighborhood!  
    I have a question though, our area just experience a summer rain storm which brought with it 3 days of intensely warm tropical humidity.  As a result, many of my squash plants have what looks like a fungus growing on the leaves, a white powdery looking fungus…what is it and how do I treat it.  I have never seen anything like this before!
    Sincerely,
    dumbfounded on the delta

3. iackimose says:

, adolescent boys & kids, friends and relatives when token for love and even Christmas.You can gift boasting novelties like flashing get across badges, sporting fairy wands, sporting whistles, show sticks ….You tend to make you Christmas a very very big day with ambiance novelties as well as christmas glow brac, adolescent boys & kids, friends and relatives when token for love and even Christmas.You can gift boasting novelties like flashing get across badges, sporting fairy wands, sporting whistles, show sticks ….You tend to make you Christmas a very very big day with ambiance novelties as well as christmas glow bracelets, lit christmas neck laces, glow after dark party drinkware, spark glasses, spark straws, flashing ice, sporting cubes, glow balloons, glow cups ….Glow is and boasting novelties a great deal expensive products and services, so purchase them in bulk for your Christmas festivity.You should purchase glow products and solutions online that will also acquire cheap sparkle bracelets as well as wholesale spark bracelets on the internet.If you are researching for fine ambiance products such as glow branches, glow & flashing novelties, please visit our light house delivering fine ambiance sticks and also flashing novelties..

4. phiferindia says:

Welcome to all… This forum is quite interesting and very helpful. You can enjoy with pleause.

You must be signed in to join the discussion. Sign in »