Preliminary 2012-2013 U.S Winter Forecast

Posted By: Weatherforecaster103  Posted On: Jul 20th, 2012  Filed Under: Weather

1. Ennaedwyn says:

I’d love for the temps to be slightly below average for the midwest. I look forward to no AC and opening my windows. Below average for my home state of Florida (born/raised there) – well, that will throw the orange grove farmers into a tizzy.

“Quick! Save the oranges!!!”

Stick a straw in the fruit and suck…

2. snowboi1 says:

Wow i pray thats right were in the 3 degrees below range.

3. sapporo1 says:

Why is it that no matter the prediction, whether El Nino or La Nina, they always have Colorado in the above normal temps category and average to below average category, no state in the entire united states gets screwed that badly no matter what the weather anomaly, think they should do their research a little more thoroughly for all areas west of the Mississippi.

4. sapporo1 says:

Why is it that no matter the prediction, whether El Nino or La Nina, they always have Colorado in the above normal temps category and average to below average precipitation category, no state in the entire united states gets screwed that badly no matter what the weather anomaly, think they should do their research a little more thoroughly for all areas west of the Mississippi.

5. sapporo1 says:

Sorry, that first message was not complete, so I fixed it and resent it

6. Weatherforecaster103 says:

Well it just all depends on what might happen. Only time will tell.

7. Grandin says:

I dunno if i agree with this map usal in my area we get pelted with snow im in the lake effect snow belt zone. I do think just by looking at nature and how it’s been in the past year i think the midwest point east to the eastcoast will get blasted with cold and snow. the upper midwest like states the boarder canada it will be warm and muggy with little snow. and the westcoast to the northwest will get early cold and snow. But as the months go on like DJF etc it will start to warm up and be less cold and less snowy. These are clearly my thoughts i have no proof but i got a sense on nature and thats how i feel winter 2012/2013 will pan out.

Dan

You must be signed in to join the discussion. Sign in »