November outlook

Posted By: sonnysnow92  Posted On: Aug 1st, 2012  Filed Under: Weather

1. sonnysnow92 says:

Will make my September October and December maps soon

2. sapporo1 says:

Seems to me that the map you made almost directly correlates with what FA is saying in their long range, hope it happens just the way your map shows.

3. snowboi1 says:

Hope we get good cold in November in South Carolina.

4. Grandin says:

i heard and seen all this last year and the lower 48 was warm and muggy last winter. Alaska and Europe got all the cold and snow. But im not knocking this map sonny u did a nice job!

Dan

5. sonnysnow92 says:

Last winter we had the La Nina in place this winter looks to be the El Nina

6. snowlover says:

Wow!  Nice map. I”ll sure be glad to get cooler weather!  Yesterday’s high was 89; but it was soooo humid!  I just want to be able to sit outside and enjoy a nice cookout without feeling sticky!  Today it’s back in the 90s for us!  Oh well…we gotta get over this hump to get to where we want to be!  At least the bugs are getting better.  Only one mosquitto bite from last night’s outing!

7. Delstein says:

Supposed to be 93 here in Central Ohio and 96 tomorrow. That’ll make 36 days at 90 or above this summer, which is why I hope it plays out the way you put on here. All I want is a real winter this time around.

8. smackdown says:

Im sure hoping this rings true my friend! Great map.

9. ShawnM says:

I love how your weather map looks sonnysnow92! I am hoping that is exactly how this winter will be.

10. The Rickster says:

By storms, it could mean Low Pressure systems and stuff like that. 

You must be signed in to join the discussion. Sign in »