Cirrus Weather Preliminary Winter 2012-13 Outlook

Posted By: Anthonypilone01  Posted On: Aug 15th, 2012  Filed Under: Weather

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrWnxAsNtrE

1. rickymadialessi says:

well i know this coming winter will be severe

2. Grandin says:

i think he is being a little stingy on the great lakes area with the snow. but the temps i agree with and the precip like rain or sleet. i think we will get more precip as the days pass. but he is dead on about the eastcoast.

Dan

3. naturewalk says:

Saw geese in formation flying south today. I live in the suburbs of Phila., this is to early for us to be seeing geese heading out.  assume that means a cold and/or early winter. 

4. tamiknz says:

That video looked like a kid making a video in his bedroom , don’t really trust his opinion lol

5. snow angels says:

Ok, not to be rude but I don’t know how much stock I would put into a 15 year old predicting the weather out of his bedroom……………just sayin

6. WeatherMan2 says:

I agree it needs to be a bit more legit for me to trust it. lol

7. The Rickster says:

I give the kid props though for trying. 

8. WeatherMan2 says:

Yeah I hope he sets out to be a meteorologist. Keep forecasting kid and follow the dreams of all of us on these forums.

9. Chris Medley says:

just like me im gona be a meteorologist

10. tornadoes2 says:

i always wanted to be a meteorologist but, cost money and a lot of homework but  I enjoy the weather have been  following it since i was in high school, but starting even reading books about the weather extream, pole shift and global warming, and apoclypse catalysium, but i know we are going through problems with are weather and its changing very quickly with the sun changes and we are going to have sun particles going through the atmosphere causing headaches on earth and probably even effect are immunes system causing riots and wars and terrorist attack, gas prices spiking, but God is with us and he will guide us from all terrible feeling that we will be going through this year, with the sun and the pole shift its happening very soon by next month you will tell because we will see more rolling blackouts and being more prevelant too.

11. weatherman911 says:

i love it for the mid atlantic 

You must be signed in to join the discussion. Sign in »