2012-2013 Winter Weather map

Posted By: Anthonypilone01  Posted On: Aug 24th, 2012  Filed Under: Weather

Here is my 2012-2013 Preliminary Winter Forecast…
Light Blue– You can expect slightly below average temperatures, with near normal to slight above average precipitation (most likely snow)
Dark Blue– As of right now you are the sweet spot. Expect average to slighty below average temperatures, with above average precipitation (most likely snow) 
Purple— You can expect normal to slightly below

normal temperatures. With average to slighty above average precipitation ( you will end up experiencing all types of precipitation)
Light Green— You can expect average to slighty below average temperatures with above average precipitation. With some of the precipation being wintry.
Dark Green— Expect slighty below average temperatures with above average precipitation (rain) but you might experience some flurries, if we get enough cold down there.

Looks pretty good for the east coast in the dark blue area.
Any thoughts?  :) 

1. weatherman911 says:

looks good for the East.. Good Job 

2. snowangel78 says:

I hope NY state gets below average temps and much above snow.

3. Grandin says:

Southern lake michigan should be in the dark blue. With lake temps at 85 degrees there will be huge above avg. snow totals for places like chicago/northwest indiana/southwest michigan/fort wayne, ind/etc. And the really cold temps will be in the great lakes area point east.. Other then that great map..

Dan

4. sapporo1 says:

That’s a great map, except that you left out about 2/3rds of the US

5. Anthonypilone01 says:

well, I didn’t make that map, so yeah lol
    But still, I like what I see for the east coat, still :) 

6. sapporo1 says:

No worries, just glad that there’s hope that this winter wont be so dry as last year

7. Powderly says:

I live in far northeast Texas along Red River/Oklahoma border.  Another recent map had us in light blue which sounds like a colder winter than last year.  Is that right?  Thanks

8. snowboi1 says:

Dont like that map at all as its got SC too high.

You must be signed in to join the discussion. Sign in »